Customers Also Bought
- The Nintendo Wii controller is brand new
- Nintendo Wii controller is made of durable material
- Contoured to perfectly fit a player's hand, the Nintendo Wii controller builds on the simplicity of the
- Wii Remote controller and goes an extra step to meet the needs of gamers
- The Nintendo Wii remote controller connects to the Wii Remote controller at its expansion port and is used in conjunction with the Wii Remote controller
- The Nintendo Wii nunchuk controller contains the same motion-sensing technology enabled in the Wii Remote controller but also includes an analog stick to assist in character movement
- This version, 100% compatible with all US games, software, hardware, and everything else.
- It is absolutely guaranteed to work perfectly
- This is a non-OEM productHigh Quality Remote & Nunchuck Controller Set for Nintendo Wii
- Dimensions: 6.18 in x 2.09 in x 1.38 in (15.7 cm x 5.3 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: 450g
- High quality remote & nunchuck controller set is designed for Nintendo Wii
- Remote controller and nunchuck controller are made of finest material, durable for long time using
- Contoured to perfectly fit a player's hand, go an extra step to meet the needs of gamers
- Button position design convenient for operating, this Nintendo Wii remote controller has fast reaction
- You can control your games perfectly with the high quality Nintendo Wii nunchuk controller
- The interface and connector, you can experience the ultimate gaming experience with this controller
Fix a Nintendo Wii Controller:
- Change the batteries in the Wii remote control. If you are using rechargeable batteries, make sure they are the correct type--nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries are recommended for use in Wii systems
- Clean the Wii remote pointer lens. Use a soft cloth to remove any sticky substances. Wii remote jackets, stickers or other objects should not block the remote pointer lens, as it will cause characters to move erratically, disappear or remain off-center
- Operate the Wii remote between three to eight feet away from the sensor. Otherwise, it will not perform properly
- Note that infra-red lights from candles, toys, appliances, fireplaces and even sunlight may effect how the Wii remote performs. Try to remove or reduce infra-red interference from these sources when possible
- Turn off or move wireless devices located near the Wii console. You may be experiencing radio frequency interference from other wireless devices
- Remove the batteries from the Wii remote, if you are having an issue with buttons sticking. Gently scrub around the Wii remote buttons using a clean toothbrush and warm tap water. Do not get too much water on the remote. Wipe off the water with a clean paper towel. Let the remote air-dry face down before reinserting the batteries. Repeat this process until the buttons no longer stick
Anaylze the Wii sensor:
- Check to see if anything is blocking the sensor. Clear objects away from the sensor and console to enable the remote to send a clear signal to the Wii system
- Center the sensor bar directly below or above your television. Having the sensor off-center may cause the Wii remote to perform poorly
- Check your remote's sensitivity. Place the cursor on the Wii button located on the lower left corner of the screen. Select system tools (the wrench). Select sensitivity (sensor bar). If two blinking lights appear on the screen, the remote sensitivity is set correctly
- Adjust the sensitivity if the blinking dots are not present. Use the plus (+) and minus (-) keys to adjust the sensitivity until two blinking lights appear on the screen. Apply the new sensitivity settings by selecting confirm
Re-sync the Wii Remote to the Wii System:
- Completely turn off the Wii system. Remove the batteries from the remote. Turn the power off on the Wii console. Unplug the unit from the wall. Wait five seconds and then replug the unit into the wall
- Push the power button to turn on the Wii console. After the health and safety screen appears, open the small door on the front of the Wii console. Locate the red SYNC button. Push down on the SYNC button for fifteen seconds. This resets all previous SYNCS on the Wii system
- Re-sync the Wii remote. Locate the red button on the remote control under the battery cover. Push and release this red button. The Wii remote should respond with blinking blue lights
- Push and release the red SYNC button on the Wii console. Place the batteries back in the remote. When the remote is successfully re-synced, the LED light will remain lit
- Repeat the re-syncing process with all other Wii remotes on this system
Troubleshoot the Wii Controller:
- Make sure the sensor bar is hooked up and positioned correctly on top of the television. The bar is the mechanism for detecting the movement of the Wii remote and must be secured with its adhesive bottom on top of the television at the front. If it is in the middle or back it may not read motions properly. The cord connecting the sensor bar to the Wii console must be inserted into the sensor bar connector in the back of the system
- Check the batteries. The two AA batteries in the remote may have run down. Replace if necessary
- Re-synchronize the Wii remote. Open the battery component and press the red button marked SYNC. Then open the SD card slot at the front of the Wii console and press the same red SYNC button there. When the light on the remote stops blinking the connection is made
- Read the instruction booklet for the game you are currently playing to ensure you are operating the controls appropriately. It could be that you need to press a button rather than point the remote at the screen or vice versa
- Make sure no objects could be blocking the signal between the Wii remote and the sensor bar
- Move closer to or farther away from the television. Some users find that when they stand or sit too far away the sensor bar does not read their movements properly. Nintendo recommends the optimal distance from the TV as between three and eight feet
Tips & Warnings:
- The higher the sensitivity settings are set on the system, the more sensitive it will be to light sources such as fireplaces and sunlight. If you are having a problem after adjusting the sensitivity, check to see if these light sources are impacting the performance of the remote. If the buttons on the Wii remote are not working, check the game instructions. Not all buttons are used in each game. If one button is not working, it may not be needed for the particular game you are playing. If you have purchased a Wii remote separate from your Wii console, the remote will need to be synced to the Wii system before it will operate correctly
- Many games will allow you to control your character's movement with the Nunchuck in your left hand, while your right hand is free to execute the action movements with the Wii Remote. For example, the Nunchuck comes in extremely handy for games like Wii Boxing. You can use the Nunchuck to hit with your off or weaker hand, while you use the Wii remote to punch and jab with your primary hand. Hardcore gamers may even want to use two Nunchuck controllers to gain a competitive edge
- Rather use the Nunchuck in your right hand? No problem. Because the Wii Remote and Nunchuck controllers are only relatively dependent on each other, players are free to hold them in whichever hand is most comfortable. The ambidextrous nature of the Wii controllers grants accessibility seldom seen in previous game controllers. Also, the Nunchuck controller doesn't need its own power - it plugs into the Wii Remote controller when it's in use. So there's no worry about charging up or expensive batteries
- Nintendo claims to have sold over 60 million Nintendo Entertainment Systems (NES) units worldwide making the NES the most successful gaming console of its time
- 1 x Nunchuk Controller
- 1 x Remote Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.48||USD$ 10.21||USD$ 9.94||USD$ 9.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.