- Brand new Wii HD component cable
- High quality component cable
- This 3rd party high definition AV cable connects the console to most TVs with interlaced component video inputs
- Include high definition ready TVs that support 480i and either 480p, 720p or 1080i component video signals. support Wii games on HDTV
- High definition ready television is required to enable high definition features. Enhance your video experience with this Wii component video cable
- Component-video connection from Wii to TVs or receivers with compatible inputs
- Offers high quality signal
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- The Wii video audio cable will make your game time more interesting, better enjoy it
- High quality material makes the Wii HDTV cable durable and reliable for long time use
How to Set Up a Wii Component Cable:
Because the Wii does not include other high-definition options, component cable is the only alternative to the standard definition AV (audio/video) connection. The Wii component cable supports a 480p resolution (the minimum resolution for HDTVs) and progressive scan for HDTVs that support it. As of September 2010, the Wii does not come with a component cable. Setting up component cables is similar to a standard AV connection.
- Turn off the Nintendo Wii. Disconnect any previous AV connection. Connect the rectangular end of the Wii component cable into the "Digital AV Out" port on the back of the Wii.
- Insert the color coded prongs on the opposite end of the Wii component cable into their corresponding inputs on your TV. The Wii component cable is split into two sections: audio and video. The video section has three prongs: blue, green and red. The audio section has two prongs: red and white. Insert the "blue," "green" and "red" prongs on the video section of the component cable into the "blue," "green" and "red" component inputs on your TV. Insert the "red" and "white" prongs on the audio section of the component cable into the "red" and "white" AV inputs on your TV.
- Set your TV to its "Component" video mode. Turn on the Wii. The Wii logo will appear on screen.
- Select the "Wii" button on the bottom of the Wii channel menu. Select "Wii Settings." Select the "Screen" button. Select "TV Resolution." Select "EDTV or HDTV" and select "Confirm" to put the Wii in its component display mode.
- 1 x Video Audio HDTV LCD Component Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.96||USD$ 3.88||USD$ 3.79||USD$ 3.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: Well this cable has worked great so far. Its thick seems like nice quality and puts out a clear 480p picture. For the price I couldn't have asked for more...
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-20-2010
- Pros: It does exactly what it suppose to do and the video quality is just brilliant.It's much more pleasant playng the wii now!!!
- Cons: Even though the audio cable are the same lenght of the video ones the sound still go through my Home theater system!!! Viva Dino Direct!!!
- Other Thoughts: I hoocked it up on my 40" Sony Bravia wich is also connected to an home theather system
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-02-2009
- Other Thoughts: I bought these cables due to them being cheapest at the time, and they work fine. To those stating they can't notice a performance difference, it's true that the picture quality is almost the same. However, if you're going to play your Wii on an HDTV, I would highly recommend component cables due to the fact that using the AV input on an HDTV requires it convert the incoming signal, which adds lag to the display. Not noticeable usually with something like a DVD player, but with games the added latency is very noticeable between your button press and the reaction of the HDTV. The difference between AV and Component lag was very noticeable in my experience (I tested this with Mario Galaxy on a ViewSonic 19" HDTV). Although, if lag is your biggest concern, best to just use an old crummy non-flatscreen TV, as they still have the quickest response times (even vs. component) in my experience.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: we use to have an older HD tv and for whatever reason when we upgraded to a newer LED HD tv the original wires that came with the WII did not seem to work. so I ordered these HD PRO COMPENENT CABLES and they seemed to do the trick and all for a reasonable price. if you are having issues getting the picture to show on your HD tv with the stock cables, i highly recommend these to you.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-19-2009
- Other Thoughts: I must say, if you own a Plasma or LCD with at least 42" size, you should buy this product, you woudn't beleive the difference it makes, the colors look more real, the rendered images look very crisp and sharp, just remember to change from 480i to 480p in you Wii configuration, enjoy!
Was this review helpful?
- How do you hook up HDTV cable?
Green RCA port to adjust the output format of game consoles.
Red and white stereo output with RCA ports.
Audio output signal port is compatible with speakers and headphone.
- Is Digital Cable the same as HDTV?
No. Digital cable today is the digital distribution of conventional NTSC TV. It has nothing to do with the ATSC formats except that it may provide a good platform for conversion to ATSC in the future.
- Does a VGA cable equivalent to HDTV cable?
The HD AV VGA cable carries HD in 720p or 1080i modes. The audio is carried on 2 RCA phono outputs (included with the cable). If the vertical resolution is below 720 lines it is not HD.