- By using this Nikon Camera Mount Adapter, you can use Nikon lenses on KONICA MINOLTA mount
- Nikon Camera Mount Adapter is also perfectly compatiable with all KONICA MINOLTA
- Aperture-priority works on most cameras, however a preset exposure compensation may be required on some cameras
- This adapter is 1:1 adapter, however the magnication of the glass optic on the adapter is not exact 1:1
- It is able to peform focus to infinite
- Size: 65 x 55 x 30mm/2.6 x 2.2 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- This is a non-OEM product
- This lens adapter ring has a beautiful appearance, This 46-43mm Nikon Camera Mount Adapter maybe meet all your needs
- This lens adapter ring is easy to use, The most common problem is that of lens registration - the distance from the lens mount to the film plane
- This is a Nikon AI Lens to KONICA MINOLTA MA Mount Adapter, The 46-43mm Nikon Camera Mount Adapter has correction lens inside
How to Choose Adapter Ring?
- First of all you have to buy the appropriate physical lens adapter required to get your lens attached to your camera. For this you should consult your favourite camera shop . But a number of manufacturers build simple metal ring adapters that let you attach various types of lenses
- If you've got, for example, a lens designed for an old Pentax threaded (screw mount) camera like the Pentax Spotmatic you'll need an adapter for M42 lenses. Same with the new line of Carl Zeiss ZS lenses, which also use M42. If you have a telescope you'll probably need a T-mount adapter, assuming your telescope has the ability to be hooked up to a camera at all. Or if you have a Nikon lens you'll need an adapter that lets you fit Nikon F lenses to your EOS body. Likewise Leica R, Leica Visoflex, Olympus OM, Contax/Yashica RTS, Rollei, and Contax manual focus, or even big Hasselblad, Mamiya 645, Pentacon 66, Pentax 645 and Pentax 6x7 medium format lenses can all be adapted. Microscopes apparently often require C-mount adapters. Tamron built a series of Adaptall II lenses and you can still occasionally find used Adaptall II->EOS adapters around. I have links to some sources for these adapters at the end of the page
- Most adapters are simply metal rings with an EF bayonet on one side; And since the EF mounting ring is larger in diameter than most 35mm SLR lens mounts quite a few lenses can be adapted to the EOS system
Adapter ring compatibility problems and infinity focus
- The most common problem is that of lens registration - the distance from the lens mount to the film plane. It may not be possible to build a lens adapter that gets this distance right for certain lens mount systems
- For example, the back focus distance (distance from the rearmost lens element to the film plane) on EOS cameras is 44mm, but on Leica rangefinder cameras it's 27.8mm. Matching the back focus distance would require a lens mounted deep inside the camera body; not usually an option. In cases such as this you may either have to buy an adapter ring that won't let you achieve infinity focus or you'll have to get an adapter ring which contains one or more glass lens elements and which will inevitably degrade the image quality somewhat. These compensating elements let you achieve focus to infinity, though at the expense of image quality. Contax G, Konica F, Leica M, Minolta MD and Miranda lenses are other lens mounts with back focus distances less than that of Canon EOS
- There is also the case of lenses which have lens register distances very close to that of a true Canon EF lens. Contax/Yashica lenses (45.5mm) and Canon EF lenses (44mm), for example, have only a 1.5mm difference in lens registration, and 1.5 is awfully thin for a metal ring adapter. Such adapters have to be machined to incredibly close tolerances in order for infinity focus to work, which means they can be quite expensive. Cheaper ones often have to be sanded down to maintain infinity focus - but even that is something of a dodgy proposition as you have to sand the surface down accurately from one side to the other, down to a fraction of a millimetre
- Also appears that it isn't possible to make adapter rings that let you mount Pentax K (bayonet mount) lenses on EOS cameras with EF lens mounts. The Pentax K diaphragm coupling lever physically interferes with such a possibility. So you'd have to modify the lens (or the camera) to make such a conversion possible. Note that this does not apply to cameras compatible with the EF-S mount. The design of the EF-S mount, with its smaller mirror box thanks to the 1.6x crop factor, coincidentally permits the use of such lens adapters
- Finally, and this isn't strictly to do with manual focus lenses per se, but you can't use Minolta Vectis or Four Thirds (Olympus, Kodak, Fuji, Sanyo, Sigma, Panasonic and Leica) lenses on EOS cameras. These lenses, in addition to being autofocus lenses, cast very small image circles; much too small to cover the imaging area of EOS cameras. In theory I suppose the Vectis lens design might cover an EF-S sensor, but it would probably be pointlessly expensive to make such an adapter
- 1 x Lens Mount Adapter
- 1 x Front Lens Cap
- 1 x Rear Lens Cap
Spec Condition New Type Mount Adapter Dimension 65 x 55 x 30mm/2.6 x 2.2 x 1.2in(L x W x H) Features Features By using this adapter, you can use Nikon lenses on KONICA MINOLTA mount
It is also perfectly compatiable with all KONICA MINOLTA
Packaging Package Included 1 x Lens Mount Adapter
1 x Front Lens Cap
1 x Rear Lens Cap
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.01||USD$ 27.76||USD$ 26.50||USD$ 24.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: When the need arises, I will definitely be a repeat customer and I have no hesitation in recommending the company to friends.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: This recent order reflects what I have always come to expect. Professional & expeditious service at very competitive prices to North American. Shipping rates are one of the best. They are one online company that is doing it right, time and time again.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: Their shipping is very quick and I have not had any problems. I have ordered many times here for over a long time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: The product was exactly what I expected it to be. Considering the price, it is a great deal and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in purchasing it. This is my second purchase here. I guarantee it won't be my last. Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: I was very disappointed when I found out that my old lenses would not work on my new body. But this device rescued me from spend hundreds more on the lenses I already have. Definitely worth the money. Will buy from here if the new ones are needed.
Was this review helpful?