Customers Also Bought
- Guide Number: 34000mm/ 112in
- Zoom Range: 28mm-85mm
- Compatible with: D400,D300S,D3000,D5000,D3X,D90,D700
- Power Source: AA Battery / Ni-Cd or Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery
- Mode of Synchronization: Wireless slave, hotshoe or syn cord
- Swivel Angle: Left 60-75-90-120-150-180 degree, turn right 60-75-90-120-150 degrees
- Colour temperature: 5600K
- Recycling time: Approx. 4-6 seconds (depending on battery power)
- Flash Coverage: 900 ~ 17000mm / 3.0-56in(F2.0)
- Charge Time: About 6 seconds (alkaline batteries) Approximately 4 seconds (Ni-Cd/Ni-MH battery)
- Number of Flashes: About 150 ~ 300 (alkaline battery), about 100 ~ 200 (Ni-Cd/Ni-MH battery)
- Size: 76 x 60 x 185mm / 3.0 x 2.4 x 7.3in(L x W x H)
- This is a EMOBLITZ D35AFN Digital Autofocus TTL Speedlite Flashgun for Nikon D400 D300S
- Brand new and high quility
- This is an original product
- It have upper and lower pitch the horizontal structure of rotating
- AF infrared beam
- Have exquisite packaging and an instructions
- This is a brand new EMOBLITZ Speedlite for Nikon specially designed for professional creative photography, it have upper and lower pitch the horizontal structure of rotating and AF infrared beam
- In addition to automatic mode, the flashgun also features a manual flash mode, making it possible to set the flash power to full or 1/16
- Other features incorporated into this flashgun include the Auto Power-Off function to help save battery power.It is fully automatic TTL operation, infra-red assistance beam and auto standby, This Speedlite is so good choice for Nikon owners
About Camera Flashes:
Anyone who has ever used a camera knows that the majority of cameras come equipped with a flash device of some sort. Flashes are essential in taking photos indoors or in areas where lighting is poor. The function of a camera flash is rather simple and there are various types of flashes, ranging from those that are built into the camera, to those that attach to the camera separately. Either way, camera flashes have come a long way, since they were first invented
- History:The flash bulbs of today descended from flashes that were made up primarily of magnesium flash powder. Back in those days, the powder had to be ignited by hand, which caused a flash, right as the photo was being taken. As time progressed, flash bulbs were developed. These bulbs contained filaments made up of magnesium. The magnesium was ignited much like the flashes of yesteryear, when a contact in the camera shutter touched the filament. These bulbs were single-use, and became extremely hot once the magnesium was ignited. The fact that the magnesium was contained in a bulb, turned out to be a great advance in the history of the flash
- Milestones:Kodak took great strides in the 1960s, when the improved the technology of their Instamatic camera's flashbulb. They invented what is known as the flashcube. This cube was made up of four flashbulbs that were electrically fired. They also had a reflector that was integral in the cube-shaped bulb, that allowed the photographer to take four consecutive photos. A fresh bulb would be ready to go when the cube rotated after a photo was taken
- Later on, the Flipflash hit the market. This bar-type flash came equipped with 10 bulbs in one unit. This made taking instant photos much easier, as the photographer could take 10 pictures before he had to replace the bulb unit
- The flash units of today are usually the electronic xenon flash variety. With this type of flash, xenon gas is contained in a tube. When the high voltage of electricity meets the gas, a flash of light is emitted during what is known as an electrical arc. This process produces the modern flash
- Function:If there is not enough ambient light in a room, the use of a flash is typically necessary. An object can be illuminated when a fill flash, or a flash that is low powered, is added to the room's or area's ambient light. If the photographer is in a room that has a white ceiling or wall, he might want to point the flash upward or sideways. By doing this, the wall or ceiling acts as an umbrella for the flash, and will reflect light on to whatever he is photographing
- Warning:Though very convenient, built-in flash systems can sometimes has a low flash intensity. This means that the flash cannot provide enough light to take a good photo at distances of over 10 feet. When this happens, grainy photos will result. Most manufacturers will include a recommended distance at which to take photos. It's important to heed these recommendations to produce quality photos
- Benefits:Having a built-in flash can make life much easier when taking photos. However, the flashes that attach to the top of a camera function in much the same way as the built-in flashes, so those types are also beneficial to use. Either way, long gone are the days of having to change out flash cubes or flash bars once they ran out. Not having to change them also reduces expenses because you do not constantly
- 1 x Speedlite for Nikon
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 84.87||USD$ 83.07||USD$ 81.27||USD$ 78.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.