Customers Also Bought
- Color of ink: Black
- Capacity: 14mL
- Page Yield: 26 Pages, A4, 95%, 360dpi
- Compatible with: EPSON Stylus Photo 780/790/870/875DC/890/900/915/1270/1280/1290; PM-800C/800DC/3300C
- Bring professional-quality printing to your desktop
- High-resolution cartridge features quick-drying ink for less paper distortion
- This is a non-OEM product
- Do not open the package until you want to install the spare cartridage into the printer. Once installed, please do not remove until ready to replace with a new spare cartridage. We suggest to use up this spare cartridge within 6 months after opening to obtain the best printing results
- 1 x Ink Cartridge
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.90||USD$ 3.88||USD$ 3.86||USD$ 3.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How long is the ink cartridge supposed to last?
For the regular size (74) you could expect 30-60 pages.
The HP "Standard" page yeilds are a maximum. They are cacluated using a continuous print on a low DPI setting. They do not in any way shape or form accurately represent the total number of pages you will get from a cartridge.
- What happens if you put the wrong colour ink cartridge in a printer?
It will ruin your printer and ur colors will get all mixed up in the wrong place when you go and print things.
- How can you know how much ink is in a brand new cartridge?
Actually, most new carts are never full.
a) it's a profit thing,
but more often,
b) it's a shipping issue. if those carts are shipped via air (in an airplane), the ink will expand. if the cart is full, BOOM! explody cartirdge. so, most often, manufacturers will not fill them anywhere near full.