Customers Also Bought
- With the ink cartridge, you will continuely use the same cartridge again and again and never need to buy cartridges again
- It is quite easy to install and use
- Deisgned with peculiar appearance and excellent quality
- The cartridge is designed specifically for continuous use
- Capacity: 16ml
- Page Yield: 35, A4, 95%, 360dpi
- Compatible with: EPSON Stylus Photo R210 R310 RX510
- Color: Black(ink)
- The Replacement Ink Cartridges are easy to install and use. You do not worry about the blocking while you are using it
- This Replacement Ink Cartridges system for EPSON Stylus Photo R210 R310 RX510 T0491 cartridges enables you to continue using the same cartridge and reset itself
- This Replacement Ink Cartridges system can bring professional-quality printing to your desktop. This high-resolution Replacement Ink Cartridges features quick-drying ink for less paper distortion
- This continuous Computer Ink Cartridges is compatible with EEPSON Stylus Photo R210 R310 RX510 T0491. And this continuous Cheap Ink Cartridge for EPSON Stylus Photo R210 R310 RX510 T0491 is designed specifically for continuous use
How to Prevent Ink Cartridges from Drying Out:
If you run an inkjet printer, you may notice your ink cartrdige drying up very quickly if your printer is not in constant use. Ink cartridges are not that cheap these days, so here are a few tips to prevent your ink cartridges from drying out before you get full use out of them
- The easiest way to prevent your ink from drying out is to print a test page every week. It seems that if you only use your printer once a month or so, the ink will be dried up and gone within a couple of months - way before the ink would have actually been used up by printing. However, printing a test sheet or some other page out of your inkjet printer every week should keep it fresh
- Another method that some people swear by, if you don't use your printer often, is to take the ink out after each use, and then store it in a bag with a moist cloth or paper towel. This will work to keep it fresh, but can be kind of a pain. I would say that this method would be best if you are going out of town for an extended period of time, or something like that
- If you do print frequently and your print cartridges are still drying out very quickly, consider contacting the manufacturer. You may have a defective ink cartridge with an air leak. If you feel this is the case and you contact the manufacturer, perhaps they will work with you to replace the defective ink cartridge
- If you print often and are still printing on an inkjet, consider switching over to a laser printer. They do not have the same issues with ink cartridges drying out, and have become pretty inexpensive
How to Clean Printer Ink Cartridges:
Thirty bucks for one cartridge? It's crazy, so make sure you get the most out of each ink cartridge. If you have a cartridge that's clogged, use these tips to get it back in proper working order
How to Clean Printer Ink Cartridges
- First, identify what type of cartridge you have. Some cartridges have a print head on the cartridge itself, while in others, it is located in the holster that holds the cartridges. Most HPs have the print head on the cartridge, but other brands may vary. Check your owner's manual or consult the website for details. This information will tell you what part of the ink system you need to clean. It will always be the print head that you want to clean, so its location is key
- Before trying anything else, run a cleaning cycle on your printer. Almost every printer has one, and it will resolve simple issues. If this does not solve the problem, proceed to Step 3
- Next, remove the cartridge from its holder. If you have a cartridge with the print head on it, run under hot water for 20 seconds
- Dry the cartridge with a soft cloth. Wait until completely dry and reinstall
- If that doesn't work, remove the cartridge again. Dampen a cotton swab with glass cleaner and swab the print head. Dry again with a soft cloth. Reinstall
- If your print head is inside the machine, you can repeat the same process as in Step 4. Just make sure to let the print head air dry, or dry it with a cotton swab before using
- The best way of cleaning an ink cartridge is to make sure it doesn't have to be done in the first place. You can do so simply by running a few test pages on your printer once a week to keep the ink flowing
Tips & Warnings:
- Make sure to unplug your printer before cleaning
- If you are unable to get the print head clean, and it is part of the machine, consider the cost of repairing it versus replacing it. Often, it is cheaper to replace an inkjet printer than to fix it
- 1 x Ink Cartridge
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.65||USD$ 3.62||USD$ 3.58||USD$ 3.55||USD$ 3.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.