Customers Also Bought
- This pocket Metal Oil Lighter will match up with any outfit or occasion
- Refill coal oil for ignition, the Best Oil Lighter is easy and convenience to use, flint is replaceable
- This Metal Oil Lighter is made of high quality and durable metal material
- Compact, this Cheap Oil Lighter is easy to carry in the purse
- Flint Metal Oil Lighter is more better as gift or personal collection
- Dimension: 2.22 in x 1.52 in x 0.57 in
- No matter which angle you choose, this butane torch lighter could be the best! See the blue jet fire! Hear the growl from the gas hole! Adding the exquisite craft, the Best Oil Lighter is very popular in the market
- The Cheap Oil Lighter is made of excellent high quality material. Brilliant design and ingenious technology makes it different from ordinary ones
- This Butane Cigarette Lighter has a ultra hot concentrated torch flame which hot enough to melt penny and other metal such as copper, god, silver, tin and aluminum
- Unique design creates eye-catching visual effects. Unique design of this Metal Oil Lighter. This Metal Oil Lighter is made of metal for much durable to use
- With wooden case and pocket design which is the best gift choice for smoking lovers
Size in Detail:
What is Butane?
- Butane is a gaseous component of natural gas, much like gasoline is a component of crude oil. While petroleum products like gasoline are refined, natural gas products like butane are extracted. Butane can also be produced from crude oil, but in much smaller quantities. Butane is often added to regular gasoline to boost performance without creating a highly volatile product. Other common uses for butane include refrigeration, heating and fuel for cigarette lighters.
- But first, a quick chemistry lesson may be helpful. Butane's chemical formula is C4H10, which means the butane molecule consists of four carbon atoms surrounded by ten hydrogen atoms to form a straight line. Imagine a four-segment carbon caterpillar with ten hydrogen legs to get a visual idea of a butane chain. This form of the colorless gas is technically called n-butane (the n stands for 'normal'). N-butane has a relative called isobutane, which is used primarily as a replacement for the refrigerant freon in refrigerator systems.
- Butane is one of dozens of gases derived from raw natural gas. It is often combined with propane to form a new product called LPG, or Liquid Propane Gas. This is the bottled gas sold for use in camping stoves and outdoor gas-powered grills. Propane may deliver more energy than butane, but butane has a certain property that makes it ideal for containment. When butane is compressed, it becomes a liquid very quickly. Once it is released into the air, however, it reacts with an ignition source to become a highly flammable gas. Unlike some other natural gas derivatives, butane only releases carbon dioxide as a waste product, not carbon monoxide.
- If you take a close look at a transparent cigarette lighter, you should see evidence of butane in its liquid state. Once the holder depresses a valve, the liquid butane loses its pressure and becomes gaseous again. The flame is similar to a burning candle, because butane is considered a 'paraffin' gas. The liquid form of butane remaining in the lighter is slowly expelled, much like the candle wick only draws enough liquid wax to maintain the flame.
About Butane Lighter Fluid
Butane is a naturally occurring component of natural gas that can be extracted and used for a number of household and industrial purposes. Handymen use butane torches for light soldering and plumbing tasks. Gourmet chefs may use a butane torch to melt the sugar topping on a fancy dessert. Campers often rely on butane to power their camp stoves. But for the nation's 45 million adult smokers, butane is one of the primary fluids they use to light up.
- Identification: Butane lighter fluid is a chemical compound that is made up of four carbon atoms bound together with 10 hydrogen atoms. Its chemical formula is C4H10, and it refers to n-butane, or natural butane, as opposed to isobutane, a slightly different form of the gas that is used primarily as a refrigerant.
- Function: In its natural state, butane is a highly flammable gas. In order to make it suitable for use in a lighter, butane gas is put under pressure where it converts to a liquid state. The butane lighter works by releasing the pressure on the containment compartment, allowing the liquid butane to revert back to its gaseous state. A spark from a lighter ignites the flammable gas, and a control valve provides a continuous flow of butane gas to fuel a flame.
- Benefits: Unlike many other flammable gases that produce carbon monoxide when burned, the byproducts of burned butane are water vapor and carbon dioxide. Butane lighter fluid also does not give off the unpleasant odor commonly associated with lighters that use traditional lighter fluid. Many cigar and pipe smokers prefer butane because of the perception that lighting up with a butane lighter does not flavor the tobacco.
- History: Although the cigar lighter dates back to the early 1800s when Johann Wolfgang Dobereiner introduced his hydrogen-powered version to the world, it was another century before the classic pocket lighter became a ubiquitous part of the consumer landscape. The windproof Zippo lighter, which used Naptha for fuel, became world-famous during World War II as GIs carried the handy device all over the world. Butane lighters, introduced in the 1930s, began to compete with Naptha-based lighters because they didn't require a wick, and they didn't give off the unpleasant odor that Naptha was known for.
- Features: High-end butane lighters can cost several hundred dollars, while the ubiquitous BIC lighter can be bought at the corner convenience store for less than a dollar. Colibri, ST Dupont, Zippo, Lotus, Tonino, Corona and Dunhill are only a few of the major manufacturers that use butane lighter fluid to power their lighters.
Butane Lighter Instructions:
Many of the more decorative lighters that are given as gifts are fueled with butane instead of the more common lighter fluid. Butane is a gas instead of a liquid, so filling the butane lighters is a different type of procedure. Many people are unfamiliar with this type of lighter, but you can refill your butane lighter quickly and safely with just a few steps.
- Wait for your lighter to cool before filling it. If you have recently used the lighter, allow it to sit for at least 5 minutes to allow the gases to cool.
- Turn the flame down to the smallest size. Each lighter is different, but you will have some type of adjustment wheel or screw that controls the size of the flame. Dial this to the smallest end that you have.
- Hold the lighter away from your body. Push a small screwdriver into the filling valve. This will release any air that is trapped in the tank, which would make the lighter malfunction or not work at all. Do this repeatedly until you don't hear any hissing noise coming from the lighter.
- Hold the lighter upside down with the refill valve facing up. Shake the can of butane five times. Place the butane can nozzle over the refill valve and press down on the can. This will allow the gas to move from the can into the lighter's tank. Hold the butane can on the lighter for 5 seconds, then remove the can.
- Lay the lighter in a safe place for 3 to 4 minutes until it returns to room temperature. Flick the lighter to light it when it has warmed up, then adjust the flame to your desired height.
How to Refill a Butane Torch Lighter?
A butane torch lighter is a useful tool to keep handy in a home for easy lighting of candles and grills and other household chores. Proper maintenance is essential for these lighters to continue to operate, however. Refilling also must be done properly for the lighter to continue to work.
If the lighter sparks and fuel can be heard hissing when the igniter button is pressed, the lighter should continue to work after proper refilling.
- Before refilling a butane torch lighter, it is necessary to drain any remaining fuel from the lighter. Using the small screwdriver press the fuel-refilling nozzle to remove the leftover fuel.
- Turn the flame adjustment screw clockwise until it stops to turn off the fuel flow before refueling.
- Point the fuel nozzle up and push the container of fuel into the lighter. Turn the fuel nozzle down and wait while the lighter refills. It is important not to pump the fuel can into the lighter while refueling because this may cause the fuel tank to burst.
- Once the lighter is refilled, allow it to rest until the fuel becomes room temperature. Butane fuel is cold while refilling. It will expand as it gets to room temperature.
- Turn the flame adjustment screw back 1/2 turn counter clockwise. Attempt to light the lighter. If the lighter won't light, turn the adjustment screw another 1/4 turn and try again. Keep adjusting the screw in 1/4 turns until the lighter lights.
How to Fix Your Refillable Butane Torch Lighter?
A torch butane lighter is a little more expensive than a regular one, but it is far more reliable in windy conditions. A quartz piezoelectric starter creates a spark to ignite the flame, and injectors in the tip focus the flame so that it burns hotter and stays lit. Keep it clean to get the best performance, because any dust or ash in the combustion chamber can adversely affect the flame, as can the quality of the butane that you use.
- Bleed excess air from the lighter if the flame is too low or irregular. Push down on the gas release valve, without engaging the spark, and keep it down until you no longer hear a hissing sound. As an alternative, turn the lighter over so that the refill valve is facing up. Press the valve in with a small length of wire until you no longer hear a hissing sound.
- Clean the area around the burners with a pipe cleaner soaked in alcohol. Ash, dirt and oil deposits from lower quality butane can clog the gas outlets.
- Press the ignition trigger and listen for a clicking sound that signifies that the quartz ignitor is operational. If you don't hear a click, replace the lighter. If you hear a click, verify that there is a spark in the ignition chamber. You may have to look directly into the chamber, so make sure that the lighter is empty and there is no danger of the flame igniting.
- Readjust the sparking mechanism with a small screwdriver if the lighter is producing a spark, but it is not igniting the gas. The spark is probably not properly situated in the middle of the combustion chamber.
- Refill the lighter with high-quality butane. Bleed the air out of the lighter, then turn it over so the refill valve is facing up and press the nozzle of the canister into the valve and hold it for five seconds. Repeat as many times as necessary until the lighter is full.
- 1 x Oil Lighter
- 1 x Wooden Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.24||USD$ 10.16||USD$ 10.08||USD$ 9.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on07-08-2011
- Pros: WORKS WELL AND IS LOVELY TO LOOK AT.
- Cons: TOP IS A LITTLE LOOSE
- Other Thoughts: GREAT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION,LOOKS EXPENSIVE AND CAN BE USED BY MALE OR FEMALE.LOVE THE OPAL APPEARANCE WHICH MAKES IS VERY AUSTRALIAN LOOKING.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Stylish Oil Lightertook a little getting used to, and I had a few problems with it, but that was because this was my first butane torch lighter ever. After you learn how to use butane properly it works like a charm. It has a huge flame and if you turn it all the way up it's almost as tall as the lighter.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: When I first seen the price of this Oil Lighter I was a little weary, I have bought other expensive lighters and they really do not work as well as one might be led to believe. I must say it works fantastically. Lights in wind and as long as you get descent fuel it will keep working. Really a great lighter not just for your smokes but small projects which may require a little torch.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-11-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is an awesome Oil Lighter, not just in the way it looks, but the triple jets are really cool and light anything you put near em. I do have some concerns though. Some times it just will not light, so I turn the gas up and down and it'll usually do the trick, and it won't really work upside down for that long like many other jet lighters, but that's a small quarrel. I would and have already suggested it to friends. you should buy it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Oil Lighter is worth it, and it doesn't seem to have any problem with lightning cigars, even outside. The only one minus that prevent me to give 5 stars is the quick butane consume. You have to refill it more often than the average of lighters. I like it a lot.
Was this review helpful?
Effective and effiecent
Bought this item on04-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a very nice Stylish Oil Ligh. Do not let the price or the negative reveiws turn you away from this great bargain!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Dont know if it is just a lighter or a blow-torch. <br/>Very hot ,very quick. <br/>No seams in the metal casing to make it look cheap and nasty. <br/>Looks good AND works great.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have 3 of these butane torch lighters. One of them has been in daily use for nearly a year, the others I use as backups when the first runs out of butane. I smoke cigars everyday, the butane lasts about 2-3 weeks per refill. I have refilled this lighter a few dozen times, and it works nearly flawlessly. It comes with a small screwdriver like tool to adjust the flame. The cap opens and hinges back far enough to make lighting easy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is the best lighter I have owned. It's perfect for windy days or lighting a smoke in a moving sand rail or quad. <br/>I think the bad reviews are from people who don't know how to properly fill a butane lighter. If you constantly try to overfill it, you may damage the o-rings, like any refillable lighter. I found that two 7 second spurts work fine.
Was this review helpful?