- This camera lens cleaner is environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- You can use this camera lens cleaner to removes dust, erases smudges and does not leave residue
- 100% safe for all lenses
- Unique cleaning compound will not spill or dry out
- This camera lens cleaner is perfect for cleaning digital SLR, digtal camera lens, binocular lens, and telescope lens
- Employs a revolutionary non-liquid compound that will not spill or dry out
- Color: Black
- Size: 120 x 20 x 10mm/4.7 x 0.8 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- If any smudges remain, just breathe gently on the lens and repeat the cleaning process
- The lens pen can remove fingerprints, dust and other debris that may compromise your lens
- The brush of the lens pen is very soft which won't make any scratches
- Remove the cap away, you can also find a wiper which can erase smudges
- The camera lens cleaning pen is a great accessory for any optics user
Instructions for use:
- Remove dust particles with retractable brush
- Remove lens pen's cap and wipe the surface with smooth, circular motions of the unique flexible cleaning pad
- The remarkable special cleaning compound removes fingerprints, smudges and grease marks with ease. If some smudges persist, breath gently on the surface tube cleaned and repeat the process
- Replace the cap over the tip and give the cap a half twist. Twisting the cap replenishes the unique lens pen cleaning pad
How to Use a Lens Pen Cleaning System:
- A Lens Pen Cleaning Pen System is a great accessory for any optics user. It can be used for maintaining your digital or film camera, binoculars, telescopes, or any other spotting scope. The retractable brush and chamois tip removes fingerprints, dust and other debris from any lens such as a Pentax lens. Additionally, it will easily fit in any camera bag. Best of all it is simple and easy to use
- Your binocular, telescope or camera uses highly precise optics. It's important to keep them as clean as possible to assure the best viewing possible. There are a number of different Lens Pen Cleaning Systems out there and they all work basically the same way. First get out the lens you want to clean. Gently blow away any larger dust particles that may be clining to the lens
- Next, extend the retractable brush on one end of the lens pen and slowly clean the Pentax lens, or other model lens of dust and debris. Do not put too much pressure on the lens as larger pieces of dust could end up scratching the lens
- Now , unscrew the cap on the opposite end of the pen to reveal the soft pad with a cleaning agent to remove fingerprints and more serious dirt. This tool should clean the lens completely without damaging the anti-reflection coating
- Replace the cap and retract the brush on the lens pen in order to maintain the integrity of the tool. Now look through your view finder to ensure that the scope lens is clean. That's it. A simple and easy tool that everyone should have in their camera bag
How to Clean Digital Camera Lens:
- Digital camera lenses must be handled with care
- The sharpness and clarity of your digital photo requires a camera lens free from dust, dirt and grease. Digital camera lenses are made of glass, and as such are prone to scratches, smudges and oils. Improper cleaning of a lens can scratch the surface of the glass and ruin your camera. Invest in the proper lens-cleaning tools to keep your photos looking great, and clean your camera lens before each photographic session for best results
- Remove the lens cap and examine the lens for dust or smudging. Blast air over the lens with a lens blower or canned air to remove particles and dirt
- Wipe the lens carefully with a microfiber cloth or lens tissues. A chemical-free microfiber cloth offers superior cleaning for digital lenses and will not scratch or smear the way other natural materials can.
- Use a lens brush to remove imbedded dirt trapped in the crevices surrounding the glass lens.
- Use a small amount of lens fluid on a microfiber cloth to remove persistent dirt on the lens. Apply a few small drops on the cloth; rub in circular motions over the lens until the dirt is removed
- Dry the digital camera lens completely before using a lens pen to remove any stubborn spots or smears. The treated chamois cloth pad on the pen effectively removes grease and oils from the glass surface when rubbed over the lens. Many come in handy dual-action kits with a brush on one side and the pen on the other
- Store your digital camera lens cleaning equipment in a soft bag or plastic baggie to keep it clean and ready-to-use. Tightly cap the lens fluid before storage
- 1 x Cleaning Lenspen for Digital Camera Lens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.73||USD$ 3.50||USD$ 3.30||USD$ 3.12||USD$ 2.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on06-30-2012
- Pros: It does exactly what one would expect from a lens pen, the quality is very fine and it will keep all your lenses in very good clean condition. This is good value of the branded product.
- Other Thoughts: None!
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on05-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: Always start with the "brush" to brush away any grit or sand that could possibly scratch the lens. Then lightly, use the other side (felt) to clean away smudges and other marks. It's quick, easy and unbelievably effective!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Camera Lens Cleaner is terrific. The Camera Lens Cleaner is great at removing little smudges etc from lenses without harming anything. The small Lens Pen is very handy as well. You should have this Lens Cleaning Pen!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-01-2012
- Pros: DinoDirect.com is a wonderful site, which provides consumers with just about any product you can think of online. The idea of the site is to provide a mall-type selection without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Providing a wide range of goods such as cell phones, computer accessories, kitchen appliances, and electronics and so on, the site attempts to be your one-stop-shop for anything you might need. DinoDirect has been very successful in their approach to doing business over the net.
- Cons: DinoDirect.com is a wonderful site, which provides consumers with just about any product you can think of online. The idea of the site is to provide a mall-type selection without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Providing a wide range of goods such as cell phones, computer accessories, kitchen appliances, and electronics and so on, the site attempts to be your one-stop-shop for anything you might need. DinoDirect has been very successful in their approach to doing business over the net.
- Other Thoughts: DinoDirect.com is a wonderful site, which provides consumers with just about any product you can think of online. The idea of the site is to provide a mall-type selection without having to leave the comfort of your own home. Providing a wide range of goods such as cell phones, computer accessories, kitchen appliances, and electronics and so on, the site attempts to be your one-stop-shop for anything you might need. DinoDirect has been very successful in their approach to doing business over the
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on09-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: If you have a really greasy fingerprint, you'll want to clean the lens first with a wipe or lens cleaning solution, then follow-up with the lens-pen. Great!
Was this review helpful?