Customers Also Bought
- Detection Range: 12 x 12M
- Microwave Frequencies: 10.525GHz Cable
- Voltage: 9.0-15.0V/DC
- Adaptive Temperature: -10 ~50
- Regional: (11 +11 +9) x 2
- Anti-white Light Interference: > 10000 Lux
- Anti-Pet: 25kg
- Intelligent: DMT
- Installation: Outdoor, indoor
- Current: 30mA 12VDC
- Relay: SSR
- Anti RF / EMI Interference: 10V / M (10MHz~1000MHz)
- 2 pairs of element passive infrared + microwave + artificial intelligence, complex detection performance is more stable and reliable
- The digital motion detector has microwave adaptive adjustment, multi-technology applications, with a variety of alarm self-analysis
- Self-developed DSP chip with the energy accumulation and improve detection sensitivity
- The digital motion detector anti-condensation, vibration sensor, with adaptation to the environment and self-protection
- The digital motion detector has Germany imported optical filters, miscellaneous light turn-off up to 99%, anti-UV (ultraviolet) and special lenses, false alarm rate reduced to the ultimate
- Anti-obvious feature of small animals can prevent the pet below 25 kg
- The whole airtight design, waterproof. Polymer coating shell, can be used indoors and outdoors
- The Motion Detector Sensor combines a color camera, motion detector and recorder into a single compact and easy to use unit. Place it at a strategic location in your home or business and the unit will automatically start recording when it senses motion
- Aside from being the only images you'll want to see anyways, wireless motion detector based recording saves on storage space and makes it easy to locate event footage
- The outdoor motion detectors anti-obvious feature of small animals can prevent the pet below 25 kg
Types of Motion Detectors:
There are many kinds of motion detectors, and they're found in many places. Although the service they supply is very simple and straightforward, they utilize sophisticated means, including infrared technology. Most people have at one time or the other wandered within the range of a motion detector. When you approach the entrance of a garage or house door in the dark, and suddenly lights come on, the seeming magical illumination is due to a motion detector
What Are Motion Detectors?
As the name implies, motion detectors detect movements within the range of the equipment. Motion detectors vary in size and they use many kinds of technology to perform their functions. They do not run like machines; they are passive instruments that monitor motion of any kind. Often installed with security alarms systems and other applications, they are widely used in both residential and commercial buildings, and for other security-related operations. Any motion detector usually contains two elements: a device (or sensor) that detects motion, and one that relays the information that movement is present, typically a light.
- Kinds of Motion Detectors--Infrared: There are several kinds of motion detectors, and one of the newest employs infrared technology, appearing on the stage during the 1980s. The state of the art in the motion detector technology, infrared detectors rely on a laser as their sensor to detect motion. Infrared sensors only perceive and relay information relative to the movements of living organisms because they read body heat in objects appearing within their range
- Microwave Motion Detectors: All motion detectors serve the same purpose through different means. The microwave sensor emits microwave energy, filling the area in its range. When any object appears within range and disturbs the microwave energy field, the detector immediately sends signals to remote equipment about the motion
- Ultrasonic Motion Detectors: Ultrasonic motion detectors are used in specific situations, for instance, to measure level of liquid contents in a tank. They are still widely in use today, particularly in harsh environments where traditional motion detectors may not work. There are variations of ultrasonic motion detectors. In some of these systems, the sensor and the controller are built into one unit. In others, the sensor may be placed at a remote location but connected by wire to the controller
- Digital Motion Detector: Digital detectors are very accurate. The technology is typically used in industries such as railroads. They are used to monitor oscillator signals on a continuous basis, and issue warnings to railway crossings when a train is approaching. The oscillator frequency is normally held constant, and when changes in frequency are detected, a signal indicating the change is sent
- 1 x Outdoor High Security Digital Motion Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||S$ 44.52||S$ 42.81||S$ 41.10||S$ 38.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.