Customers Also Bought
- Detection Range: 12 x 12M
- Microwave Frequencies: 10.525GHz Cable
- Voltage: 9.0-15.0V/DC
- Adaptive Temperature: -10 ~50
- Regional: (11 +11 +9) x 2
- Anti-white Light Interference: > 10000 Lux
- Anti-Pet: 25kg
- Intelligent: DMT
- Installation: Outdoor, indoor
- Current: 30mA 12VDC
- Relay: SSR
- Anti RF / EMI Interference: 10V / M (10MHz~1000MHz)
- 2 pairs of element passive infrared + microwave + artificial intelligence, complex detection performance is more stable and reliable
- The digital motion detector has microwave adaptive adjustment, multi-technology applications, with a variety of alarm self-analysis
- Self-developed DSP chip with the energy accumulation and improve detection sensitivity
- The digital motion detector anti-condensation, vibration sensor, with adaptation to the environment and self-protection
- The digital motion detector has Germany imported optical filters, miscellaneous light turn-off up to 99%, anti-UV (ultraviolet) and special lenses, false alarm rate reduced to the ultimate
- Anti-obvious feature of small animals can prevent the pet below 25 kg
- The whole airtight design, waterproof. Polymer coating shell, can be used indoors and outdoors
- The Motion Detector Sensor combines a color camera, motion detector and recorder into a single compact and easy to use unit. Place it at a strategic location in your home or business and the unit will automatically start recording when it senses motion
- Aside from being the only images you'll want to see anyways, wireless motion detector based recording saves on storage space and makes it easy to locate event footage
- The outdoor motion detectors anti-obvious feature of small animals can prevent the pet below 25 kg
Types of Motion Detectors:
There are many kinds of motion detectors, and they're found in many places. Although the service they supply is very simple and straightforward, they utilize sophisticated means, including infrared technology. Most people have at one time or the other wandered within the range of a motion detector. When you approach the entrance of a garage or house door in the dark, and suddenly lights come on, the seeming magical illumination is due to a motion detector
What Are Motion Detectors?
As the name implies, motion detectors detect movements within the range of the equipment. Motion detectors vary in size and they use many kinds of technology to perform their functions. They do not run like machines; they are passive instruments that monitor motion of any kind. Often installed with security alarms systems and other applications, they are widely used in both residential and commercial buildings, and for other security-related operations. Any motion detector usually contains two elements: a device (or sensor) that detects motion, and one that relays the information that movement is present, typically a light.
- Kinds of Motion Detectors--Infrared: There are several kinds of motion detectors, and one of the newest employs infrared technology, appearing on the stage during the 1980s. The state of the art in the motion detector technology, infrared detectors rely on a laser as their sensor to detect motion. Infrared sensors only perceive and relay information relative to the movements of living organisms because they read body heat in objects appearing within their range
- Microwave Motion Detectors: All motion detectors serve the same purpose through different means. The microwave sensor emits microwave energy, filling the area in its range. When any object appears within range and disturbs the microwave energy field, the detector immediately sends signals to remote equipment about the motion
- Ultrasonic Motion Detectors: Ultrasonic motion detectors are used in specific situations, for instance, to measure level of liquid contents in a tank. They are still widely in use today, particularly in harsh environments where traditional motion detectors may not work. There are variations of ultrasonic motion detectors. In some of these systems, the sensor and the controller are built into one unit. In others, the sensor may be placed at a remote location but connected by wire to the controller
- Digital Motion Detector: Digital detectors are very accurate. The technology is typically used in industries such as railroads. They are used to monitor oscillator signals on a continuous basis, and issue warnings to railway crossings when a train is approaching. The oscillator frequency is normally held constant, and when changes in frequency are detected, a signal indicating the change is sent
- 1 x Outdoor High Security Digital Motion Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.28||USD$ 31.06||USD$ 29.84||USD$ 28.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.