Customers Also Bought
- When you plug and play, no driver is required
- The adapter converter can be connected to the VGA input port of the box with the PC's VGA out-put port by a VGA cable
- The TV converter can connect VGA out-put port of the box with the PC's monitor by a VGA cable
- This VGA converter also can connect the video or S-video out-put port of the box with the TV's video or S-Video input
- The adapter converter supports 640 x 480, 800 x 600, 1024 x 768 display mode
- The adapter also supports NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, AND SECAM video system
- It supports over-scan, under-scan function, position control and menu button
- No software driver is needed
- Size: 9.1 x 6.0 x 2.5cm/3.6 x 2.4 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 15.0m/4.9ft
- You can choose the menu and change channels by using the converter box itself
- The port with high quality ensures operational stability
- The shape of the port ensures interference free operation and maximum transfer rate
- The adapter converter with small shape is convenient to use and pack up
- Matched cables ensure the convenience for using the adapter converter
How to Install a TV Converter Box:
- Disconnect the antenna from the coaxial outlet in the back of your television set. The cable likely either leads to an aerial antenna on your roof or a set of rabbit ears on top of your TV. Any kind of coaxial antenna will work for the TV converter box
- Check the back of your converter box. You should see a pair of coaxial outlets, similar to the one in back of your TV. One should be labeled "In" or "In From Antenna" and the other should be labeled "Out" or "Out To TV."
- Connect the antenna cable to the "In From Antenna" outlet in the converter box
- Connect one end of a coaxial cable to the "Out To TV" outlet in the converter box and the other end to the single coaxial outlet in your TV. Most converter boxes come with their own coaxial cable and you can also buy one for a few dollars at any Radio Shack
- If you have a VCR or DVD player, connect them to the converter box using a set of RCA cables (three linked cables color coded yellow, red and white). One end goes into the "Out" or "Out to TV" jacks in the back of the VCR or DVD and the other goes into the RCA input jacks on the converter box. (RCA jacks are all color coded to match the RCA cables themselves
- Turn on the TV, the converter box and the VCR or DVD player if you have one. Set the TV to Channel 3 or 4 and the DVD player or VCR to "Input" or "Line In" (whichever setting tunes it to the RCA "Out To TV" jacks). Press the set-up button on the converter box's remote. It will immediately begin scanning for digital channels in your area. When it is finished, you should be able to watch TV, DVDs and video tapes as normal
Tips & Warnings:
- Once your converter is installed, do not use your TV, VCR or DVD player to change channels. They need to be set to the stations discussed in Step 6 in order to work in conjunction with the converter box. If you want to change channels, use the converter box itself
- Turn off all of the components when installing your converter boxes. There is a chance of electrical shock if you try to hook them up while one or more components is on
How to Convert Svideo to VGA:
- The line between consumer electronics and computer hardware is blurring by the day, and many newer televisions come with at least one on-board VGA port, which allows for a direct connection with a computer. However, there isn't much discussion about sending the signal the other way--converting an old computer monitor into a television, perhaps. Converting an s-video signal to a computer-ready VGA signal isn't as complicated as it might sound
- Connect your s-video and VGA wires to the devices you plan to use
- Insert the other end of the s-video wire into the s-video input on your s-video to VGA converter
- Connect the other end of your VGA cable to the output on the converter
- If necessary, plug your converter into a power source and turn it on
- 1 x TV Signal Adapter Converter Box
- 1 x RCA Video Cable
- 1 x USB Power Adapter Cable
- 1 x VGA Cable
- 1 x S-Video Cable
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.33||USD$ 8.32||USD$ 8.31||USD$ 8.29||USD$ 8.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.