Customers Also Bought
- Most PCI controller card can connect 63 4 pins or 6 pins IEEE1394 equipment
- NEC uDP72874
- PCI slots
- IEEE 1394-1995 with = standard
- 3 largest 400Mbps transmission rate interface (50 MB/SEC) most connection 63 (4 PINS or 6) computer peripherals total output DC 12V or 1.5A
- The PCI controller card supports synchronous and asynchronous data transfer support dynamic collection function (connect a digital camera, etc), and support the real-time software applications (connection printers, scanners, etc.)
- Transfer rate 800Mbps(1394B)/400Mbps(1394A)
- Support tree and bus-control topology, 64-bit address; the equipment, End-to-end maximum
- Distance for 72 meters, A single 1394 ports multi-rate processing PCI controller card
- System Requirement: Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 / X
- PCI concroller card set
- Three cable ports
- Front side
- High quality material
- 1 x Controller Card
- 1 x 1394 Cable
- 1 x CD Driver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.13||USD$ 9.97||USD$ 9.81||USD$ 9.59||USD$ 9.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How can I find what network controller card I have without turning on my computer?
If it's hardwired to your computer's motherboard then you could try searching for the computer or motherboard's specs. If it's an expansion card then you might be able to tell by looking at what's printed on the card.
- What is a sata controller card?
An sata controller card is a circut board you buy and place into an open pci-socket in your computer. the card enables you to use sata hard drives by pluging them directly into the new card. personaly i like Promise brand but it doesnt matter much which kind you get. i recoment an SATA-150 type since your compuer would not be able to take advantage of the faster SATA-300 type speed anyway. all you have to do is make sure the box says WindowsXP compatible on it and it should work just fine.
- When I put the card into the PCI slot and tried to start my computer,It's a black screen and will not go any further. Can anyone please help?
That SATA card should have come with drivers for you to install. Did you install them? Those drivers might even have components that must be loaded before windows.. which if it is the case, they would be put into place when you install the drivers. However, you can also get an IDE to SATA converter, that will allow you to use a SATA device without that SATA card.