Customers Also Bought
- Full compliant with PCI express base specification, renision 1.0a
- PCIe multi function peripheral controller with x1 lane interface
- Support for D1,D2,D3hot and D3cold
- Support PCIe power management
- 16c450/550/extended 550 compatible UARTs
- Supports RS232, RS485&RS422 modes
- Bi-directional speed from 50 bps to 16Mbps/port
- Full serial modem control
- Supports hardware, software flow control
- 5,6,7.8 and 9-bit serial format support
- Custom BAUD rates supported with external clock or by programming internal PLL
- On chip 256 byte depth FIFOs in transmit. Receive path of each serial port
- Supports remote wakeup and power management features
- Serial port transceiver shutdown support
- Support slow IrDA on all serial ports
- Serial attached devices
- Serial networking/monitoring equipment
- Data acquisition system
- POS terminal & industrial PC
- Parallel/printer port based applicatons
- Add-On I/O cards-serial/parallel/USB
- Embedded systems- for I/O expansion
- Windows 32bit 2000/ XP/2003 Server/Vista and 64bit XP/2003 Server /Vista
- Linux Kernel 2.6.11 & above
- MAC 10.4 & above
- Accessories for this controller card
- Back view
- High quality material controller card
What Is the Difference in a Wireless PCI Adapter or Wireless PC Card:
- PCI - PCI is a specification for the design of add-on cards meant to be installed in a desktop computer. These computers use a small white slot, about three inches long, that the edge of a PCI add-on card is meant to be inserted in to
- PC Card - A PC Card is a small, self-contained device that is meant to be plugged into a slot on a laptop computer. A typical PC Card is 85.6mm in length and 54mm in width. The height varies depending on the type of card. While these are typically only used in laptops, desktop adapters do exist
- Function - Essentially, both PCI and PC Card devices are designed to accomplish the same goal. The only real difference is in their form. While there are some low-level electrical differences, these differences are not relevant to the end-user. A wireless card in either form will function exactly the same
- 1 x Controller Card
- 1 x CD Driver
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.93||USD$ 8.87||USD$ 8.80||USD$ 8.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.