Customers Also Bought
- Memory: 64MB
- DirectX: 8.0
- Memory: 64MB
- Operation System: Windows 2000 / XP
- CPU: Pentium 500 MHz or above
- Size: 115 x 55 x 20mm / 4.5 x 2.2 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- 100 % brand new, and high-quality product
- Watch live TV and capture video on your notebook
- Full channel (supplementary channel contained) scanning, up to 125 TV channel receivable
- Support video / audio input connector for video camera, VCR/s and camcorders
- Support all world wide TV standards including NTSC/ PAL/ SECAM
- Support high quality VCD/DVD compressing and recording
- Audio support NICAM / Stereo / Mono
- CD-ROM Drive
- 500MB of available hard disk space or above
- The Notebook with our Smart TV PCMCIA Cardbus Card can receive local programs whenever and wherever
- 100 % brand new, and high-quality USB PCMCIA Cardbus. Watch live TV and capture video on your notebook with this PCMCIA Cardbus Card
- Support video / audio input connector for video camera, VCR/s and camcorders.The USB 2.0 PCMCIA Card has full channel (supplementary channel contained) scanning, up to 125 TV channel receivable
- 500MB of available hard disk space or above.Audio support NICAM / Stereo / Mono.Support high quality VCD/DVD compressing and recording .PCMCIA Cardbus Card utilizes the newest Silicon Tuner which can support all worldwide TV standards
Size in Detail:
How to Connect a TV Tuner Card:
- The popularity of Windows Media Center caused Microsoft to include it with Vista Premium and Windows 7, making its TV-watching software widely available. If you have a computer with Windows Vista Premium or a later operating system, then you only need a TV tuner installed on your PC to turn it into a digital video recorder (DVR)
- Open the case to your computer and take stock of what PCI slots are available. Most TV tuner cards use either a PCI or PCIe interface. A PCIe card will fit into larger PCI slots. As long as you have at least one open PCI slot, you can install a TV tuner card.
- Buy a TV tuner card if you do not already have one. Besides needing an empty, compatible slot, your card must be able to handle the type of TV signal it will be hooked up to. In the United States, this means buying a card with an ATSC tuner to handle digital television signals. Many cards are compatible with both ATSC and older, analog NTSC signals. ClearQAM is another signal type, and cards that are compatible with it can pick up channels "in the clear" from cable providers for free. The cards sometimes come bundled with a remote.
- Open up your computer in a static-free area, such as on your desk or a clean kitchen table. Locate the PCI slot you are using and insert the card firmly into the slot. Check that the gold contacts are completely inside the slot and then screw the card into the case at the top. Close the computer case and plug everything in again, but leave the new TV port alone for now.
- Install any drivers and software bundled with the card and follow instructions for setup. To plug the card directly into a wall cable source, use a regular coaxial cable as you would with a television. Other cable types may be used if you are connecting the TV card to an intermediary device, such as a digital cable box. Windows users are able to watch and record television through Windows Media Center. To set up Media Center, open the application and go to "Watch TV" and then "Setup TV."
- 1 x TV Card
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.51||USD$ 17.16||USD$ 16.81||USD$ 16.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.