Customers Also Bought
- High quality generic Replacement Camera Battery
- Brand new and longlasting Replacement Camera Battery
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment with this Replacement Camera Battery
- Time to get extra power for your digital camera with this PENTAX Replacement Camera
- This Digital Camera Battery is a high capacity and rechargeable li-ion battery with premium cell
- Compatible with: PENTAX DLI72 NP700
- Type: Lithium-ion 3.7V rechargeable battery
- Capacity: 750mAh
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- This camera battery is a high capacity and rechargeable li-ion battery with premium cell
How to Extend The Battery Life of Your Digital Camera:
Today, the digital camera is being used more and more by the average person and the analog film camera is rarely used these days. The digital camera also has many more functions that are controlled electronically
- Electronic Control Means Battery Power Consumption: True, the older analog film cameras used batteries for a few camera functions which included the flash, motorized film advance and sometimes the electronic control of shutter speeds. The modern digital camera uses battery power for many functions including telephoto lens functions, the LCD viewer display and of course the flash. Some digital cameras will retract the lens to its home position after the photo session is done and the user is just viewing the photos that were shot. This is a great power saving feature. The user can incorporate some personal power saving procedures that can even double battery life of any given type of battery. Probably the simplest approach to saving battery power is to plan your photo session and try to preset the camera function settings in advance if this is at all possible. My personal battery saving approach is to shoot my photos using the "available light" method. Sometimes this creates slight movement of the image due to slower shutter speeds either auto or manual but the natural rendition of the image will far outweigh this shortcoming. Available light photography is a totally separate branch of this art
- Using The Right Battery Type Is The Key To An Uninterrupted Photo Session: Many camera users do not realize that some batteries available will provide much greater use between recharge or replacement. Using Alkaline batteries are the last resort, though without question they are the least expensive. They should only be used as backup when either (NiMh) or (Li-Ion) run out of power and will give you the least amount of camera session use. The (Ni-Cd) can be used but they must be fully discharged before recharging because of their "memory effect". One must keep in mind that the (Li-ion) is the latest in battery technology and will deliver more energy after being fully charged than (Ni-Mh) technology. Both (Li-Ion) and (NiMh) batteries do not suffer the "memory effect" plagued by the older (Ni-Cd)
- As far as which to choose between Nickel Metal Halide and Lithium Ion is mostly a matter of cost. The Lithium Ion battery is more expensive than the Nickel Metal Halide battery. They both can be recharged before being fully discharged and do not suffer from "memory effect" characteristics which is a loss in the specified total capacity of a battery which is encountered every time the battery is recharged
- Today, the digital camera is being used more and more by the average person and the analog film camera is rarely used these days. The digital camera also has many more functions that are controlled electronically
- 1 x SANGER Replacement Digital Camera Battery 3.7V 750mAh for PENTAX DLI72 NP700
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||£ 4.45||£ 4.15||£ 3.89||£ 3.66||£ 3.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.