- 100% brand new vintage lighters
- High quality cigarette vintage lighters guaranteed
- Great design and high craft vintage lighters
- Cigarette antique lighters are made of solid metal
- Good novelty lighters for smoker as gift or decoration
- Easy to use and carry
- Color: Antique silver
- Dimensions: 57mm x 39mm x 14mm (L x W x T)
- A small pipe pattern at the bottom of the vintage lighters makes it more generous and stylish
- Wear pattern of the vintage lighters are great for collection
- The pipe pattern and wear style vintage lighters are great gift for birthday and holiday
- The traditional flip top lid of the Vintage Lighters ensure easy to use cool to use
Size in Detail:
How To Refill Your Lighter?
To Refill Your Lighter, Please Read and Use the Following Instructions Carefully:
- 1. Do not refill your lighter immediately after using it. You should allow enough time for the lighter to cool off.
- 2. The flame height adjuster on the bottom of the lighter should be set to minimum by turning CLOCKWISE with a small screw driver. The smaller, usually Phillips head, screw is for dismantling the lighter and should not be touched. The adjusting screw is a larger brass screw with a standard (slot) head. Some lighters come with a key to turn the adjusting screw. Some models have an adjusting wheel that requires no screwdriver. Please DO NOT FORCE the adjusting screw. If it is hard to turn in one direction this most likely means that the adjustment screw is already at the (-) or (+) limit. Try turning the other direction.
- 3. Push the refilling valve with a screwdriver to let out the air inside until no hissing sound is heard. Hold the lighter away from your face. Air inside the fuel tank prevents butane gas from being injected into the tank and causes the lighter to malfunction.
- 4. ALWAYS refill the lighter in an upside down position to avoid injecting air into the lighter.
- 5. Shake the butane gas refill can, press the stem of the refill can directly onto the refill valve on the bottom of the lighter. Keep them in a straight position and let the gas go into the lighter for about 5 seconds. Repeat for a shorter period if needed.
- 6. Allow 3-4 minutes to let gas and lighter components reach room temperature.
- 7. Turn the flame adjuster counter clockwise to reach the desired flame height.
- 8. Hold the lighter away from your face and body and ignite it carefully. If there is no flame, repeat the refilling process.
- 9. If you experience gas leakage with a hissing sound while refilling the lighter, either you are not holding the lighter and gas can in a straight position or the stem of the gas can is not suitable for the lighter. In this case you need to use an adaptor which is usually supplied with the gas can.
- 10. Premium butane is required to ensure optimum performance of your lighter. Lighters require the cleanest butane available at a pressure of 45 psi. Recommended premium butane brands (Colibri, Nibo, Prometheus, any triple refined butane) are packaged in 10-13 oz. cans with a metal fill tip nozzle. Non-premium butane (Clipper, Ronson, Sun) and brands with plastic fill tip nozzles are not recommended as they may cause inconsistent ignition and performance. Impurity of the gas can cause clogging of the burner valve or malfunctioning. Refill cans are available online, at your local tobacco shop or grocery store.
WARNING: PLEASE, ALWAYS KEEP YOUR LIGHTER AWAY FROM THE REACH OF CHILDREN. USE COMMON SENSE IN HANDLING YOUR LIGHTER.
Troubleshooting: If you are having problems with your lighter, make sure that:
- You are holding the lighter upside down while refilling. If you did not hold the lighter upside down, there will be air inside the butane tank. You will need to let the air out and try refilling again.
- The flame height is properly adjusted.
- You are not using cheap or incorrect fuel.
- There is no dirt or debris in the lighter. Try blowing forcefully into the top part of the unlit lighter.
Cigar Lighters Guide:
- If you know the history of Cigars, and how the cigar is made then you will know that a lot of time and different curing techniques are used to create a cigar of different aromas, and flavours. You will also know that the best cigars are the hand rolled ones which consist of using the best quality tobaccos in the filler and wrapper. Once the cigar has been rolled by an experienced cigar roller (who can produce 100s of identical cigars each day) a cigar can then be stored in a special wooden box, and matured for as long as required.
- After this fine process to produce a cigar of pure quality why would you go and spoil it by lighting it up with a normal cigarette lighter?
- A cigars tobacco is more moist that the tobacco which is used within cigarettes. Lighting up your cigar with a normal cigarette lighter could ruin your cigar. This is because a normal cigarette lighter will ruin the taste of your cigar and almost always create an uneven burn within your cigar.
- A cigar lighter is a clean lighter which is filled with Butane of triple and above filtering. A cigar lighter is designed to be used with a cigar as the Butane gas will not affect the taste of a cigar, unlike a fluid filled cigarette lighter.
- The best type of cigar lighter to use on your high quality cigar is a Butane cigar lighter which has a double, triple or torch flame. A torch cigar lighter will produce a powerful blue or green flame. When lighting your cigar with your cigar lighter be sure to rotate your cigar while slowly drawing in the air to achieve a perfect even burn within your cigar, leaving you to enjoy your unspoilt cigar to its full potential.
- 1 x Lighter
General Brand PLD Spec Color Antique silver Dimensions 57mm x 39mm x 14mm (L x W x T) Type Lighter Material Metal Weight 90g Features Features High quality cigarette lighter guaranteed
Great design and high craft
Good lighters for smoker as gift or decoration
Easy to use and carry
Packaging Package Contents 1 x Lighter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.18||USD$ 4.75||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.07||USD$ 3.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-11-2010
- Other Thoughts: This is simply not a very good lighter.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is an inexpensive lighter, and cheaply made
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: I received this product and the USB outlet was manufacturer slightly crooked which caused it to short out.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-28-2010
- Other Thoughts: first impression, they seemed a little cheap and light, but in the long run it doesnt really matter what they feel like, because they work great, lights everytime so long as you have flint and lighter fluid.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-11-2010
- Other Thoughts: The material could be thicker: it feels as if it's stamped out of tin, frankly.
Was this review helpful?