Customers Also Bought
- Ata ports with data transfer rate up to 3.0/1.5Gb/s
- Hot-pluggable with full plug-and-play support for this SATA express card
- Supports with Microsoft generic IDE operation and Intel bus master DMA operations
- Serial SATA host controller chip with 32 bits in interfacing
- This SATA express card is compliant with independent serial SATA 1.0 specification
- Supports two independent serial
- System Requirements: Available 32-bit car bus PC card type II slots; Windows 98 SE/ME, 2000, XP, 2003server, Linux, Vista
- Size: 0.6 x 4.7 x 2.1in
- 2 port design to this SATA express card
- Unique cable design to this SATA express card
- High speed design to this SATA express card
- 1 x Expansion Card
- 1 x Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.37||USD$ 11.15||USD$ 10.93||USD$ 10.64||USD$ 10.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is Express Card™ technology?
Express card technology is the name of a new standard introduced by PCMCIA in spring 2003. The Express card standard delivers thinner, faster and lighter modular expansion to desktop and notebook computer users. Consumers can add hardware capabilities such as memory, wired and wireless communications cards and security devices by simply inserting these modules into their systems. All Express card slots accommodate modules designed to use either universal serial bus (USB) 2.0, or the PCI express standards. However, users of express card modules do not have to be familiar, or even aware of, the underlying technology being used by the module. The user experience is identical, whether the module uses PCI express or USB 2.0.
- What size is an Express Card module?
There are two sizes of express card module: one is 34 mm wide (express card/34) and the other is 54 mm wide (express card/54). Both modules are 75 mm long and 5 mm high. Host systems can provide either a universal (54 mm) slot or a 34 mm slot. A universal slot, as the name implies, will accept either an express card/54 module or an express card/34 module. An express card/34 slot will only accept an express card/34 module unless an extender is used which would put the express card/54 module outside of the host system.
- Are ExpressCard modules compatible with Mac OS? Linux?
Express card modules can be compatible with any device that provides PCI Express and USB. The latest notebooks from Apple include express card slots and many modules are compatible with Mac OS. contact the module manufacturer for information on Mac OS compatibility.
Express card modules are also compatible with systems running Linux, although Linux software may be need to be provided by the manufacturer.