Customers Also Bought
- The Parallel Port Bus Adapter is compatible with 9-bit card bus slot
- Easy to plug-n-play installation
- The PCMCIA Card Bus Adapter is simple and easy way to connect devices to your notebooks
- PCMCIA type II interface, which is compatible with PCMCIA type II/III slot
- Date transfer rate up to 1.5Mb/sec
- Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista
- Pentium or equivalent notebook computer with available PC card slot
- Easy to plug-n-play installation, simple and easy way to connect devices to your notebooks
- Date transfer rate up to 1.5Mb/sec, pentium or equivalent notebook computer with available PC card slot
What Is a Wireless Cardbus Adapter?
- Definition - CardBus Adapters are approximately credit card-sized cards which fit into the PCMCIA slot of a laptop computer to obtain a wireless Internet connection via a router. They conform to wireless frequency 802.11g/b and pass data to and from the laptop at an average rate of 54mps
- Specifications - A wireless CardBus adapter must conform to PCMCIA---Personal Computer Memory Card International Association---standards. A CardBus uses a host controller to form a bridge between two computers or two PCI---Peripheral Component Interconnect---which are configured via the driver
- Connecting - When connected, the BIOS must be adjusted to accommodate the CardBus configuration. A driver is installed via a CD-ROM and the CardBus adaptor is placed into the PCI slot. When the driver is installed, the PCMCIA CardBus can then be configured with the router to allow Internet access to the laptop via the CardBus after a system re-boot
- 1 x Card Bus Adapter
- 1 x CD Driver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.58||USD$ 12.40||USD$ 12.22||USD$ 11.98||USD$ 11.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What does the Parallel PCMCIA card do?
Parallel PCMCIA card provides a standard add-on parallel port and a standard add-on serial port to your laptop. The Parallel Port is being used in JTAG debug, CPLD, FPGA cable download and software protection dongles etc. The Serial Port is being used in Hardware debug, data acquisition, Industrial monitoring and control etc.
- What is the difference between "PC Card" and "PCMCIA"?
The term PC Card referes to the credit card-size peripherals that add memory, mass storage, and I/O capabilities to computers in a rugged, compact form factor.
The term PCMCIA (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association) refers to the non-profit trade association and standards body that promotes PC Card and ExpressCard technology by defining technical standards and educating the market.
- Are PC Card and ExpressCard compatible?
No. Electrically, the PC Card interface utilizes a connection to ISA-style (16-bit interface) or PCI (CardBus interface) parallel busses. ExpressCard modules utilize either the PCI Express or Universal Serial Bus (USB) serial interfaces.