Customers Also Bought
- The video balun is capable of receiving and transmitting video signals over UTP(CAT 5) wire without using the power supply
- Enable cost-effective, point to point transmission appliance
- UTP Transmission Kit provide noise interference restrain design and permitting stable images
- The max receiving and transmitting distance is 600m
- Built-in transient protection design, needless to use a ground connection
- CCTV video balun support all video device, such as camera, monitor, DVR card and recorder etc
- Compatible with LAN system
- BNC male connectors
- CAT.5: 300m
- 1 x Passive Transceivers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.08||USD$ 4.80||USD$ 4.55||USD$ 4.33||USD$ 4.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Why use Video Baluns?
Video Baluns provide an excellent solution to long cable runs for CCTV security surveillance cameras. Typically video signals are limited to about 300' before video quality becomes undesirable. In situations where longer distances are needed video baluns are your best choice. Twisted pair and CAT5 cabling is much less expensive than the industry standard siamese cable making video baluns the best cabling solution for CCTV security surveillance cameras.
- What is a "BNC" connector?
"BNC" connectors have a locking interface ring which is used when quick connect/disconnect connection are required. BNC connectors are used in CCTV security, laboratory instruments and radio equipment applications.
- What is a Matrix VGA Video Switch?
A Matrix VGA Video Switch also known as vga video routers, matrix video switches and AVRouters is a pretty smart devices that allow you to route video signal anyway you desire. For example you have 10 computers with VGA video and you would like to display those computers on 6 different monitors or displays or projectors.