Customers Also Bought
- The device is capable of receiving and transmitting video signal over UTP wire without using the power supply
- Cost-effective, point to point transmission appliances, adopt twisted pair wiring, low cost and easily obtainable
- Noise interference restrain design
- Built-in transmit protection design, needless to use a ground connection
- Video transmission via UTP CAT5 cable
- Support all video device, such as camera, monitor, DVR card and recorder etc
- Low cost, easy installation
- BNC male connector
- CAT.5: 300m
- 1 x Passive Transceivers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.99||USD$ 4.65||USD$ 4.35||USD$ 4.09||USD$ 3.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What does a Transceivers do?
Transceivers takes one RF or television signal and multiplies it to your desired number. Channel vision makes the highest quality RF splitters available. Please note: each time a coax cable is split the signal strength decreases. Additionally, the larger the splitter the more signal loss you will experience. Signal loss must be accounted for when designing an RF system.
- What are ideal for use in video balun?
Video Baluns are ideal for use in closed circuit TV (CCTV) installations and enables the transmission of video using ordinary unshielded twisted pair (UTP) wire instead of coaxial cable. Cost effective and much easier for installation. UTP cable is less expensive then coax cable. Our Video Baluns also work over existing UTP cabling, making them perfect for use in nearly any building or across an entire campus.
- What advantage used the Cat5 / UTP cables?
Cat5 / UTP cables have become increasingly popular in CCTV security installations because they are smaller in size than coaxial cables, making cable density less of a problem. They are also easier to terminate, which speeds installation.