Customers Also Bought
- Simple set up
- Just plug in and enjoy
- Extends video signal up to 500m
- Compatible with CAT-4/5/5E
- Rugged, small adapter design
- High quality video over ordinary twisted pair cable
- Built-in impedance coupled device and noise filter
- Male BNC connector mounts directly to camera or video source
- Passive design provides immunity from noise and interference and does not require power supplies
- Connector: RJ-45
- Color: Black
- Hand-held radio transceivers operate on narrow band frequencies.Radio waves are the part of the electromagnetic spectrum with the longest wavelengths. A transceiver is a type of radio equipment that can both transmit and receive this long wavelength radiation to communicate with other people or share to data. Transceivers are more common than you might think. Amateur radio hobbyists and CB enthusiasts talk to one another using transceivers. A walkie-talkie is a radio transceiver and so is your cell phone. Even the wireless router connected to many computers is a type of radio transceiver
- The Federal Communications Commission regulates the frequencies that different types of communications equipment may transmit and receive. Transceivers of different types are built so that they transmit and receive signals at the range of frequencies allocated for that type of equipment. Frequency ranges are allocated for mobile phone, 2-way radio, citizens band and amateur radio transceivers. According to the National Association for Amateur Radio, amateur radio transceivers operate at set wavelengths from 23 centimeters up to 160 meters. Frequency availability is determined by the class of license the operator holds
- The transmitter inside each type of transceiver is designed to operate at a set power level. The output power is measured in watts. A walkie-talkie type hand held transceiver will have a power out put of around 5 watts. This means that the transmitter inside sends a signal at 5 watts of power through the antenna. Base transceiver units and CB radio transceivers operate at higher power levels. The instruction manual for a VHF/HF transceiver provided to students by the University of Indiana describes the transmitter power of the base unit to be between 5 and 100 watts when transmitting an FM signal and between 5 and 40 watts for AM signal transmission
Software Defined Radio Transceivers
- ICs and software process the signal in SDR radio transceivers.Software Defined Radio transceivers bring amateur radio into the digital domain by combining radio with computers. A SDR transceiver converts the analog radio signal to a digital signal and uses software to process and filter the signal for transmission. SDR transceiver software is configurable to allow the transceiver to operate in the narrow band unlicensed frequencies or in the licensed amateur radio bands. According to the EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, the transceiver sends the input signal through the processor where it is filtered and optimized by the software. The signal is then passed through a converter circuit that changes it from an analog signal to a digital signal. It is then broadcast through the antenna. The type of signal that is broadcast is determined by wireless transmission standards issued by the FCC
- 2 x Passive Twisted Pair Transceivers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.10||USD$ 6.00||USD$ 5.90||USD$ 5.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- What is the difference between analogue and digital transceivers?
The difference is in the way the transceiver interprets the signal it receives. When you are buried it makes no difference which transceiver you have. All transceivers transmit the same, at different rates but on the same frequency. Digital transceivers process the signal they receive and tell the user in which direction to head, analogue transceivers display the raw signal received and leave it up to the user to decide which way to head. For most people the digital ones are much quicker to use in search mode, but have a smaller range than analogue units.
- What's structure of this passive twisted pair transceiver?
The passive CCTV video balun transceiver allows video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. Built-in impedance coupled device and noise filter.
- Are there some advantage of this passive twisted pair transceiver?
Yes, there are many. It simple set up, just plug in and enjoy. Extends video signal up to 500m. Rugged, small adapter design. High quality video over ordinary twisted pair cable. Built-in impedance coupled device and noise filter. Male BNC connector mounts directly to camera or video source. Passive design provides immunity from noise and interference and does not require power supplies.