Customers Also Bought
- Frequency respons: DC-6Mhz Common-mode/Differential-mode
- Rejection: 15khz -6Mhz 60dB typ 60dB typ
- Audio/Data: Yes
- Power: No
- Impedance: Coax,male BNC:75ΩUTP(Screwless)Terminal Block or UTP RJ45 Data Connector:100Ω
- Wire Type: One Unshielded Twisted Pair 24-16AWG(0.5-1.31mm) Per video signal:DC Loop Resistance 52 ohms per 1,000 ft(18 ohms per 100m)
- Control: No
- UTP Port: RJ45
- Dimensions: 43 x 20 x 2.1mm/1.70 x 0.79 x 0.08inch
- Environment: Temperature:-10~+50℃ Humidity:0~95%
- Hand-held radio transceivers operate on narrow band frequencies.Radio waves are the part of the electromagnetic spectrum with the longest wavelengths. A transceiver is a type of radio equipment that can both transmit and receive this long wavelength radiation to communicate with other people or share to data. Transceivers are more common than you might think. Amateur radio hobbyists and CB enthusiasts talk to one another using transceivers. A walkie-talkie is a radio transceiver and so is your cell phone. Even the wireless router connected to many computers is a type of radio transceiver
- The Federal Communications Commission regulates the frequencies that different types of communications equipment may transmit and receive. Transceivers of different types are built so that they transmit and receive signals at the range of frequencies allocated for that type of equipment. Frequency ranges are allocated for mobile phone, 2-way radio, citizens band and amateur radio transceivers. According to the National Association for Amateur Radio, amateur radio transceivers operate at set wavelengths from 23 centimeters up to 160 meters. Frequency availability is determined by the class of license the operator holds
- The transmitter inside each type of transceiver is designed to operate at a set power level. The output power is measured in watts. A walkie-talkie type hand held transceiver will have a power out put of around 5 watts. This means that the transmitter inside sends a signal at 5 watts of power through the antenna. Base transceiver units and CB radio transceivers operate at higher power levels. The instruction manual for a VHF/HF transceiver provided to students by the University of Indiana describes the transmitter power of the base unit to be between 5 and 100 watts when transmitting an FM signal and between 5 and 40 watts for AM signal transmission
Software Defined Radio Transceivers
- ICs and software process the signal in SDR radio transceivers.Software Defined Radio transceivers bring amateur radio into the digital domain by combining radio with computers. A SDR transceiver converts the analog radio signal to a digital signal and uses software to process and filter the signal for transmission. SDR transceiver software is configurable to allow the transceiver to operate in the narrow band unlicensed frequencies or in the licensed amateur radio bands. According to the EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, the transceiver sends the input signal through the processor where it is filtered and optimized by the software. The signal is then passed through a converter circuit that changes it from an analog signal to a digital signal. It is then broadcast through the antenna. The type of signal that is broadcast is determined by wireless transmission standards issued by the FCC
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.91||USD$ 5.91||USD$ 5.91||USD$ 5.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is The transmitter and the receiver?
Transmitter:- It is a device to sense any kind of input like pressure, temperature, velocity, pulse,moisture, humidity etc. The transmitter converts the above parameters into required output like mA, mV, in the specified range.
Receiver : It is device o receive the signal from the trasmitters (in the specified frequency level on both the transmitter and receiver) and send it to the processor to give the output.
- What is the range of the Bluetooth transmitter/receiver?
BlueKeeper will transmit and receive audio signals up to 30 feet from your Bluetooth device. Because transmitting signals over longer distances will require more power, you should keep BlueKeeper as close as possible to your Bluetooth device to conserve battery power.
- Can I send and receive audio at the same time?
Yes. When paired in Hands-Free mode, BluePack offers a full-duplex voice connection. You may also wish to record the conversation with your microphone sent to the Left channel of stereo line output and the Bluetooth audio sent to the Right channel.