Customers Also Bought
- RFID: Non-contact RFid 13.56M/125KHZ
- Storage Record: 7200
- Reader Reaction Time: ≤ 0.1s
- Communication Way: Communication lines RS232/USB
- Supported Language: Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese / English
- Working Power Consumption: 40mA
- Power Supply: 3.6V Rechargeable Llithium battery
- Standard Accessories: Li-ion battery, charger holster lines of communication
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Operating Temperature: -40 ℃-70 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 30%-95%
- Protection Code: IP54 Code
- Size: 140 × 27mm / 5.5 x 1.1in (L x Dia.)
- Using Swiss technology EM card reader
- Simple design, generous and practical
About Guard tour patrol system:
- A Guard tour patrol system is a system for logging the rounds of employees in a variety of situations such as Security guards patrolling property, technicians monitoring climate-controlled environments, and correctional officers checking prisoner living areas. It helps ensure that the employee makes his or her appointed rounds at the correct intervals and can offer a virtually indisputable record for legal or insurance reasons. Such systems have existed for many years using mechanical watchclock-based systems (watchman clocks/guard tour clocks/patrol clocks). Computerized systems were first introduced in Europe in the early 80s, and in North America in 1986. Modern systems are based on handheld data loggers and RFID sensors.
- Essentially, the system provides a means to record the time when the employee reaches certain important points on their tour (and, of course, the fact that they reached these points at all). Checkpoints or Watchstations are commonly placed at the extreme ends of the tour route and at critical points such as vaults, specimen refrigerators, vital equipment, access points, etc. Some systems are set so that the interval between stations is timed so if the employee fails to reach each point within a set time, other staff are dispatched to investigate and ensure the employee's well-being.
- An example of a modern set-up might work as follows: The employee carries an portable electronic sensor (PES) or electronic data collector which is activated at each checkpoint. Checkpoints can consist of iButton semiconductors, magnetic strips, proximity microchips such as RFIDs, or optical barcodes. The data collector stores the serial number of the checkpoint with the date and time. Later, the information is downloaded from the collector into a computer where the checkpoint's serial number will have an assigned location (i.e. North Perimeter Fence, Cell Number 1, etc.). Data collectors can also be programmed to ignore duplicate checkpoint activations that occur sequentially or within a certain time period. Computer software used to compile the data from the collector can print out summaries that pinpoint missed checkpoints or patrols without the operator having to review all the data collected. Devices can be subject to misuse or heavy wear and tear, to ensure that these devices protect themselves from the working environment the higher end devices have built in microwave, g-force and voltage detection.
- In the analog age, the equivalent device used for the same purpose was the watchclock. Watchclocks often had a paper or light cardboard disk placed inside for each 24-hour period. The user would carry the clock to each checkpoint where a numbered key could be found (typically chained in place to ensure that the user was physically visiting each point). That key would then be inserted into the clock where it would make an imprint in the disk. At the end of the shift or 24-hour period an authorized person (usually someone in a supervisory position above the patroller) would unlock the watchclock and retrieve the disk.
- In Closed Circuit Television Systems, a tour is a feature allowing the user to monitor video from multiple locations on one screen sequentially on a continuous basis.
- 1 x Patrol Stick K-510
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 93.86||USD$ 90.99||USD$ 88.11||USD$ 84.28||USD$ 84.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.