Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Back Cover Compatibility BlackBerry 9000 Material Plastic Dimension 110 x 64 x 19mm / 4.3 x 2.5 x 0.7in(L x W x H) Features Features Pearl rhinestone back cover case for BlackBerry 9000
This cover features protective and beautiful, pearl rhinestone decorated plastic case
When you get this excellent case, you will stop worrying about dirtying or scratching your phone
This Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000 protects your mobile phone from scratches, dirt, light bumps and shocks
This Pearl Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000 is perfectly manufactured to fit and compliment the mold of your phone
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pearl Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000
- Pearl rhinestone BlackBerry Plastic Case for BlackBerry 9000
- This BlackBerry Cover features protective and beautiful, pearl rhinestone decorated plastic case
- When you get this excellent case, you will stop worrying about dirtying or scratching your phone
- This Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000 protects your mobile phone from scratches, dirt, light bumps and shocks
- The BlackBerry Cover can protect your phone from daily danger factors and provide the overall protection
- Handsome and stylish outlook can highlight your phone's beauty well
- Made of plastic, BlackBerry 9000 back cover is light, durable and washable
- Unique designed specifically to shelter from dust, scratches, and grimy fingers
- This Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000 is perfectly manufactured to fit and compliment the mold of your phone
- The phone is not included
- This BlackBerry Cover is a non-OEM product
- Size: 110 x 64 x 19mm / 4.3 x 2.5 x 0.7in (L x W x H)
- Pearl Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000
- Protect your device with this premium back case
- Durable enough for long time using
- Your phone could keep a new looking through this cover
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
Things You'll Need:
- Small pry tool
- Torx T6 driver
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
Tips & Warnings
- Wear latex gloves when disassembling your BlackBerry to keep from getting oily fingerprints on the delicate internal parts and LCD panel
- Should you need to update your BlackBerry's software, it can be downloaded directly from your phone with no external devices by using your mobile Internet access
- You may void your warranty when disassembling your BlackBerry. If you need a battery or LCD panel replaced while under warranty, take your smart phone to an authorized dealer for service
- 1 x Pearl Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- what makes BlackBerry work?
Well the most obvious answer would be, The BlackBerry unit itself, but on top of that the BlackBerry service is what powers the features.
The email redirection is run by either the BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) which communicated directly with the exchange server. Alternatively there is a BlackBerry Desktop redirection that will synchronize directly with your personal computer.
- What distinction between BlackBerry PDS and PC?
Although the Blackberry itself is a of PDS, it is not designed for use in the same way as you would a Pocket PC or Palm Pilot.
Those units were created to be mobile miniature computers and in some cases do offer extra features such as email capabilities.
The BlackBerry is built around the email and calender reading with some PDA type features as well as a full alphanumberic keypad. The majority of todays BlackBerry units also have mobile wireless capabilities (cell phone).
- How does the service work?
A BlackBerry receives email through the following process:
1.The Exchange account receives the message.
2.The redirector looks in the email account, finds the message, and forwards it to the BlackBerry service provided by Research in Motion (RIM), the BlackBerry creator.
3.RIM's BlackBerry service sends the message to the wireless data network.
4.The wireless data network provider sends the message in a wireless signal to the BlackBerry device. (You must be in a data coverage area to receive mail.)
5.The BlackBerry receives the signal and displays the message.