Customers Also Bought
- Softens harsh shadows
- Reduces hot spots
- Attaches in seconds
- Fits most of popular camera
- 100% brand new camera flash diffuser
- This camera soft screen flash diffuseris is very easy to use
- Helps to eliminate the shadow of your lens as well
- With this pop-up flash diffuser, you are no need to afraid to use your pop-up flash anymore
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 200 x 95 x 5mm/7.9 x 3.7 x 0.2in(L x W x H)
- Canon EOS 10D 20D 30D 40D 50D 300D 350D 400D 450D 1000D D30 D60 Digital Rebel Digital Rebel XT Digital Rebel XTi Canon Powershot Pro1
- Nikon D100 D200 D300 D700 D3 D40 D40x D50 D60 D70 D70s D80 D90
- PENTAX K10D K100D Super K20D K200D D110D
- FUJI: S1 Pro S2 Pro S20 Pro S3 Pro S5 Pro S602Z S7000Z S9000 S9000Z S9100 Fujifilm IS-1 S6000fd
- OLYMPUS E-400 E-410 E-500 E-510
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ50
- Kodak DSC 330 Pro 14n Pro SLR/n
- HP Photosmart C912
- This is a built in flash diffuser
- This soft screen is a diffuser that is designed for built in flash of many digital camera
- Made of high quality material
- The detail of this soft screen flash diffuser
- Attach the soft screen to the camera hot shoe
- Bow the diffusion screen forward and secure the oval around the brand plate on the front of your camera
Why Use a Flash Diffuser?
- Before defining what a flash diffuser is, it would be important to ask "what's the point of using a flash diffuser?" Particularly most useful when doing portrait photography in a low-light and enclosed environment, a flash diffuser is an essential accessory to have. It controls the light source when taking the shots. Whether you use an external flash or your camera's built-in flash, the tendency is to produce photos with your subject having predominant shadow in the background. This is caused by the light coming directly from one source - that is the flash.
- That's when flash diffusers come in handy. It diffuses the light source and bounces it off to the wall or ceiling to prevent the formation of shadows behind your subject. Aside from that, flash diffusers also provide ample lighting to your subject, enabling you to produce, clear and crisp portrait shots, with the focus on your subject's face.
Built-in Flash Diffusers
- If you don't use an external flash, you can still use a flash diffuser. Some third-party flash diffusers for built-in auto flash are available on the market today. These flash diffusers are small and can be easily attached to your camera covering the top area of your built-in flash. For added fun, these flash diffusers even come in various colors. For those who use external flash, there are several kinds of flash diffusers available in the market today. Most common of which is the built-in flash diffuser that comes with an external flash. This is the square transparent material that you can pull in and out of from the flash head.
External Flash Diffusers
- Bounce Flash Diffuser - Aside from this flash diffuser, there are also other types which are provided by third-party manufacturers. The most common of these flash diffusers is a bounce flash diffuser. It's a square transparent material that fits on the flash head and is used to bounce off unnecessary light produce by the flash. Bounce flash diffusers direct the beam coming from your flash towards the ceiling or other light surfaces. The bounce flash diffuser distributes the light evenly on your subject. When using a bounce flash diffuser, you must position the flash head at a 45 degrees angle pointed towards the ceiling. This would ensure that the light is bounced off properly.
- Lightsphere (aka Lambency Flash Diffuser) - This type of flash diffuser is similar to a bounce flash diffuser but is shaped cylindrically and contains a dome-shaped material which diffuses light evenly. Popularized by photographer Gary Fong, this type of flash diffuser warms the light when doing flash photography, specifically portrait shots.
- Flash Reflectors - Instead of flashing the light through the diffuser, flash reflectors fire the light towards the reflector disc. The reflected light illuminates the subject of your photos. You can then use this reflected light as the primary source of light for your photos or as a second light source.
- Other Flash Diffusers - There are other types of flash diffusers available on the market including what are called, snots, gels, and grid spots. But since they are not fully supported by camera brands, it is a challenge locating them. So, some photographers opted to create their own diffusers instead of buying from third-party sellers. There are many DIY instructions on making these flash diffusers and materials are easily and readily available.
- 1 x Pixco Soft Screen Flash Diffuser for Built-in Pop-up Digital Camera Flash
Spec Brand Jeryerce Price $5.39-$9.99
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.57||USD$ 5.20||USD$ 4.88||USD$ 4.59||USD$ 4.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.