- High quality guaranteed sleek metal lighter
- This cigarette oil lighter will match up with any outfit or occasion
- Refill oil for ignition, easy and convenience to use
- The cigarette oil lighter is made of high quality and duarable metal material, very charming and exquisite
- Compact, easy to carry in the purse
- Cigarette lighter better as gift or personal collection
- This is a non OEM generic product
- Color: Black
- Dimension: About 58 x 39 x 13mm / 2.3 x 1.5 x 0.5in(L x W x T)
- Comfortable hand feeling for holding, this cigarette oil lighter is a ideal present for your business partner or your friends
- The metal oil lighter is refillable and also features a flame adjustment as well as a wind resistant electronic ignition
- Slim and simple to use, press down on the button to the top and release its flame ready to serve your needs
- Make a statement of your personality and love of cigars with this amazing cigar oil lighter
- Whether you are on a golf course or inside a cigar bar, this lighter will not fail to impress your friends
Size in Detail:
How to Boost a Cigarette Lighter's Flame?
Smoking may not be the healthiest of habits, but it does allow for plenty of socialization. If someone ever asks you for a light, a distinctive lighter is just one of many means of starting a conversation. Luckily, and with a minimum of fuss, any disposable lighter can be transformed into a blazing conversation piece. Read on to learn how to boost a cigarette lighter's flame
- Obtain a disposable lighter with an adjustable knob
- Remove the thin metal frame around the top of the lighter
- Inside will be a thin plastic lever, attached to a cog. This cog controls the size of the lighter's flame. Turn that lever all the way to right
- Now, gentle push the lever up, such that it pops off the cog. Push the lever back to the left, and then down back onto the cog
- Push the lever to the right once more, and repeat as many times as desired. You can test your lighter as you go along until you reach the desired size of your flame
- Replace the metal frame, and use as normal
How to Repair Cigarette Lighters?
Even the most robust of lighters can have maintenance issues, and require a little home repair. Normally, there is little in the way of repair you can do for a disposable lighter, but there are several ways to fix up a wind-proof lighter. Whether you simply need to add a little more fuel, or you need to replace a part on you lighter, you can usually find the problem, and fix it, in just a few minutes
- Check the fuel level. Open the top of the lighter, and grasp the part that houses the wick, the chimney, with one hand. Hold the outside part of the lighter with your other hand. Pull up on the chimney to remove the lighter from the housing. Turn the lighter upside down. Pour lighter fluid or fuel into the bottom loading end, until the lighter is full. Place the lighter back in the housing, before attempting to light it. Wipe any excess fluid with a clean rag. Attempt to light the flame
- Check the flint. Flick the flint wheel with your thumb, as you normally do to light the flame. Observe if there is a spark. Replace the flint, if there is no spark. Remove the lighter from the housing again. Turn the lighter upside down, so you see the small screw that holds the flint in place. Unscrew the screw with a small, flathead screwdriver. Slowly, remove the flint spring and flint. Take the flint off the end of the spring. Install a new flint in the top of the spring. Insert the flint and spring into the hole in the lighter. Tighten the screw. Flick the wheel to check the spark, and see if the lighter now works
- Observe the color of the wick inside the chimney. Replace the wick, if it is black. Remove the fuel padding, or packing, from the bottom of the lighter with a pair of tweezers. Pull the old wick up, and out, of the chimney with the tweezers. Thread a new wick through the opening of the chimney. Add the fuel padding into the bottom of the lighter. Place one piece of padding into the lighter, then weave the new wick through it. Repeat this process, until you have installed wick through all of the fuel padding. Cut the wick, so it is even with the top of the chimney and the bottom of the fuel packing. Add lighter fluid, and insert the lighter into the housing, before attempting to light it
How to Collect Cigarette Lighters?
Cigarette lighters carry an appeal because they have a functional value as well as a sentimental one. You can use them to light candles, cigarettes or cigars, or just for decoration
- Start looking for lighters. There are many different kinds--disposable, which is the most common, or refillable; push down or flip; plus a variety of others which come in all sizes and shapes
- Decide what types of lighters you would prefer to collect. You may want to go with a certain theme or certain type of lighter, like those that have particular sites, like the Eiffel Tower or the Grand Canyon. One collector, whose website is listed below, collected from different periods, such as the 50s and 60s
- Let others know that you are collecting cigarette lighters. Since lighters are not that expensive (or don't have to be), people could pick up unusual lighters for you when they see them. One collector listed his collection on his web page so people wouldn't duplicate what he already had
- Select lighters when you are on vacation or just traveling to places you haven't been before. You can also find lighters in your local area that are unusual or different, so make sure you check out the stores when you shop
- Use the Internet. You can find old lighters with Brand names such as Evans, Zippo and Ronson on various sites
- Find something to display your lighter collection in. A curio cabinet or wall shelf will do. You don't want to go to all the trouble of collecting cigarette lighters and then hide them away in a drawer or shoe box
- 1 x Pocket Cigarette Oil Lighter
- 1 x Package Box
Spec Color Black Dimensions About 58 x 39 x 13mm Type Lighter Material Metal Weight 100g Features Features Cigarette lighter is compact and fits comfortably into your pocket
Constructed from high quality and duarable metal material, it is very charming and exquisite
Fine workmanship w
Packaging Package Contents 1 x Pocket Cigarette Oil Lighter
1 x Package Box
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.53||USD$ 5.50||USD$ 5.47||USD$ 5.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on04-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: Admittedly we just have received this lighter today, but it seems to produce a pretty nice flame. It is very torch like and does appear to be wind resistant (our six year old tried to blow it out). It seems high quality and once we filled it with butane it worked well.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought it as a Christmas gift for my boss. He really liked it. My only complain was that it didn't come with the gas loaded. Good thing I opened it to test how strong the flame was when it quickly lighted and then no more. My brother had a butane gas canister so I managed to refill the lighter before giving it to my boss. As for the blade of the cutter its super sharp and has a very strong magnet so I was pleased with that.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a good lighter, with a nice tight torch flame. It doesn't light every time like my tiger will, but it is a good sleek lighter.
Was this review helpful?
from (New Zealand)
Bought this item on06-20-2012
- Pros: Nice finish, good quality for a good price, usually strikes each time, and it's fairly windproof.
- Cons: Instructions were in Chinese. I can't read Chinese.
- Other Thoughts: Not a bad purchase. I don't regret it.
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: This was a gift for my father as he has lost every cutter he has bought/been given within a month. The lighter itself has a good flame and is adjustable. The cutter is magnetically attached to the lighter and comes off with a firm pull- it won't fall off or get lost in a pocket. The cutter is a little small and hard to work but does the job. It comes in a blue gift-type box. For the price it was an excellent buy.
Was this review helpful?
- How do you put lighter fluid in a lighter?
Open the lid, there is a little arm in the hinged area and you need to move that in the opposite direction. next pull the lighter from the case then flip it over and you should see a cotton/felt pad in the body fill it with fluid being careful not to overfill but just satuate it well be careful when lighting it as some of the fluid drips and will catch fire the first time you light it.
- How can i get lighter skin without damaging my skin?
Success in skin lightening does not rely on products alone although choosing the right products is essential, there are other things to consider and do to lighten skin effectively here's a good article to educate you how to achieve it correctly and safely.
- How do you refill a butane lighter?
Read the instructions. Make sure you have a refill canister that matches the valve on the lighter. Remember you're transferring a liquid. Some refillers siphon it, some need to be inverted.