Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type USB2.0 Hub Standards Standards USB 2.0/1.1 Ports Ports 4 x USB 2.0 Features Features Charge and sync iPod shuffle
Top load USB for easy access
Fully compliant with USB 2.0
Backwards compatible with USB 1.0
Maximun data transfer rate is 480Mb
Packaging Package Included 1 x USB2.0 Hub
1 x USB Cable
- Charge and sync iPod shuffle
- Top load USB for easy access
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.0
- Maximun data transfer rate is 480Mbps
- Connect up to 2 device without a power adapter
- Individual port over current protection
- Play and plug
- No driver installation required
- Indicator light status
- 1 power LED
- Support HDD box
- For PC users: Pentium processer based computer with USB 2.0 port available, Windows 98, SE,
- 2000, XP, Vista
- For Mac Users: Mac OS 8.6 or higher for USB 1.0 mode Mac OS X v10 2.7 ot higher for USB 2.0 mode
- No driver installation required
- Friendly and ergonomic design, square shape for easily protection
- It's great for most low-power USB peripheries, USB mouse, USB keyboard, USB web camera, USB sound card
How to Install USB 2.0 Hub:
- The Universal Serial Bus, better known as USB, revolutionized the way that peripherals connect to computers and enabled true plug-and-play functionality. The biggest problem that most people have with USB (and it's second-generation technology, USB 2.0) is that there seems never to be enough USB 2.0 ports to plug in all of your peripherals and USB-ready components. This doesn't have to be a problem, however; with the addition of a USB 2.0 hub on or near your computer, you can greatly increase the amount of USB ports that are available for your use. Installing a USB 2.0 hub is easy, only taking a few minutes of your time
- Choose one of the devices that are currently plugged in to your USB 2.0 slots and unplug it. You can do this with your computer shut down if you wish, but because of the plug-and-play nature of USB, it isn't necessary. You should use your operating system's option to safely shut down the hardware prior to removing it if possible, however (not all operating systems will have this option.) Make sure that the slot that you vacate is an actual USB 2.0 port and not USB 1.0 or 1.1; though the hub will still function on one of the lesser ports, your transfer speed will be greatly reduced
- Place your USB 2.0 hub on a flat, stable surface near your computer (or on it, if you so desire.) You may wish to use dual-sided tape, hook-and-loop tape (such as Velcro), or a similar method to secure the hub without permanently affixing it to the surface you've placed it on. Attach the power cord to the hub and plug it in
- Connect the USB 2.0 hub to the USB port that you previously opened using the USB cable provided with the hub. Allow your operating system a moment to recognize the hub and install the proper drivers to allow the USB 2.0 ports in the hub to function
- Confirm that the hub drivers were installed successfully (a message from your operating system should inform you that your new hardware is ready to use.) You may now plug the device that you previously unplugged into the hub; you will receive the same connection speed and powered USB functionality from the hub that you would from a standard powered USB 2.0 port
- 1 x USB2.0 Hub
- 1 x USB Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.04||USD$ 5.02||USD$ 4.99||USD$ 4.95||USD$ 4.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.