Customers Also Bought
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Operating Current: 220mA
- Operating Temp: -10℃～+50℃
- Current Output: 1000mA
- Voltage Output: DC12V
- Maximum Capability: 2 GB SD Card
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Photo Pixel: 640 x 480
- Video Format: AVI
- Record Pixel: 320 x 240
- FPS: 8FPS
- Video Record Time: 10s/pc
- Compress Format: Motion JPEG
- Record Signal: Video/Audio
- Video Input: 75Ω Typ.1vp-p
- Video Output: 75Ω Typ.1vp-p
- Size: 106 x 80 x 22mm/4.2 x 3.1 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- Immediately getting into work state of detect motion object after power on
- Automatically take photos/record when detect the motive objects
- If the object is immobile or the object stops moving, does not record or stop recording
- Equip 1GB SD card which can store about 7200 pieces of picture or 1212 video clips
- Use a 2 GB SD card to store about 28800 pieces of picture/4850 video clips
- DV900 adopt DC12V,special fit for recoding in car
- DV900 adopt DC3.7V,special fit for police or takeby
- DC12V directly supply to the CCD/CMOS camera
- With port of "outside triggers shooting/recording"
- With port of "detect signal output"
- Memorize presetted parameter and it will not be lost when power off
- The stored photos/video clips will not be lost when power off
- Choose 12V/1800mAh special rechargeable lithium battery
- Can connect with alarm system/video doorphone
- Supporting outputting video signal of NTSC/PAL
- The recording date as file name, the format of picture is JPEG, and the format of video is AVI
- Lookup the photo or video by the record date (time)
- No need maintenance, start working once turn on
- No need to install software
- Lock button
- Support playback the image on TV/ monitor /computer
- Connect all the parts before turning on the power
- Cut off the power when insert or pull out SD cards in order not to shatter equipment
- Physical electrostatic can make the SD card ruined permanently, so please don't touch the metal part of it
- Please use special AC/DC adaptor or battery
- Keep water or any liquid away from the equipment, in order not to create short circuit
- Don't press buttons at the same time or abnormal frequent operate, otherwise it won't work
- Portable Security CCTV Digital Video Recorder .From now on, you do not need to worry about this problem because of this Security DVR which can record those programs for you and you can play this Security DVR at your leisure time. This brand new mini CCTV Security System has high definition, mini shape and exquisite design
- Use a 2 GB SD card to store about 28800 pieces of picture/4850 video clips.Portable High Resolution DVR, real time audio and video record and motion detect camera server for home security and protection, max. support 2GB memory, JPEG photo format, AVI video format
- Accessories included.This CCTV Security DVR is No need to install the software, operate simply and you can use the video recorder once you turn on it. Support playback the image on TV / monitor / computer
Size in Detail:
How to Replace a DVR Hard Drive:
- Disconnect your DVR by unplugging any cables connected to it, including the power cable. Remove the screws located on the back of the unit that hold the top cover in place. There are usually two to six of these screws, depending on the model of DVR. Lay these screws in a safe place where they won't get lost, and slide the cover off
- Locate the hard drive. This is a rectangular metal unit that measures 3 1/2 inches wide. It is usually located away from the other hardware, often in its own bracket. There will be two to four screws holding it in place. Remove these, disconnect the cables connected to the drive, and slide it out of the system
- Check the label of the drive to see if it is IDE or SATA. It will say which one of the two interfaces it uses. Any replacement desktop hard drive of the same interface type will work in your DVR. Avoid using a laptop drive, because they won't fit and aren't designed for the high-stress environment of video streaming
- Place the new drive into the brackets, and replace the screws that were removed from the old one. Plug the data and power cables into this drive. They will insert the same way they came out of the old one. Once the drive has been installed, put the cover back on the DVR unit, and replace the screws. Hook the DVR back up to the television, and it will be ready to record
How to Copy From a DVR to an External Hard Drive:
- Install video software on your computer. To properly process your data transfer, you need video software, which you can get from computer and electronics retailers or online. Simple, easy-to-use programs can be downloaded for free. Use reputable sites, such as CNET.com, to find some of the more reputable free programs. More advanced programs, with sophisticated editing capabilities, will usually only be available for purchase
- Connect your computer and DVR. In order to copy programs to your external hard drive, you need to transfer them to your computer. For older systems, and especially for desktop computers, you will need to use use RCA connectors to connect the DVR to the computer. RCA connectors are color-coordinated audio-visual cables used to connect electronics components, such as stereos and receivers, and they can be used with some computers and DVRs as well. Plug the yellow ends of the cable into the video jacks on the machines, then plug the red and white ends into the audio jacks. If you have a newer system, use USB cables to connect the computer and DVR. With a TiVo DVR and a wireless home network, you can connect your components wirelessly if you download proprietary TiVo software
- Transfer the program to your computer. Choose the program you wish to transfer from your DVR then press "Play" while pressing "Record" on your computer software program. The program should transfer in real-time. Monitor the recording and, when finished, check for quality
- Copy the program to your external hard drive. Using the video software on your computer, select your external drive as the destination for your next copy. Select the copy you just made from the DVR and make another copy on your external hard drive. Again, monitor the transfer and check for quality when you are finished
What is a Digital Video Recorder?
- A digital video recorder (DVR) or personal video recorder (PVR) is a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device (local or networked). The term includes set-top boxes with recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording facility, recorders (PMR as camcorders that record onto memory cards) and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from disk. Today some television sets even come with digital video-recording facilities integrated from the factory; LG was first to launch one in 2007
Examples of DVR:
- Integrated LCD DVR
- VESA Compatible DVR
- TV DVRs generally uses the electronic programming guide (EPG)
- Digital video recorders configured for physical security applications record video signals from closed circuit television cameras for detection and documentation purposes. Many are designed to record audio as well. DVRs have evolved into devices that are feature rich and provide services that exceed the simple recording of video images that was previously done through VCRs. A DVR CCTV system provides a multitude of advanced functions over VCR technology including video searches by event, time, date and camera. There is also much more control over quality and frame rate allowing disk space usage to be optimized and the DVR can also be set to overwrite the oldest security footage should the disk become full. In some DVR security systems remote access to security footage using a PC can also be achieved by connecting the DVR to a LAN network or the internet. videoNEXT also makes a NVR surveillance application for the Mac OS X. Some of the latest professional digital video recorders include video analytics firmware, to enable functionality such as 'virtual tripwire' or even the detection of abandoned objects on the scene
- Security DVRs may be categorized as being either PC based or embedded. A PC based DVR's architecture is a classical personal computer with video capture cards designed to capture video images. An embedded type DVR is specifically designed as a digital video recorder with its operating system and application software contained in firmware or read only memory
- Some digital video recorders which are designed to send information to a service provider over a telephone line, Internet, (or any other way) can gather and send real-time data on users' viewing habits
- 1 x DV900 Portable Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x DC12V Adaptor
- 1 x Detect Signal Output Control Wire
- 1 x Control Wire
- 1 x Combine Wire (Audio+ Video+ Power)
- 1 x 2GB KingSton Hi-Speed SD Card
- 1 x Instruction
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 57.23||USD$ 55.39||USD$ 53.54||USD$ 51.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.