- Power input self powered
- 4 USB 2.0 ports for easy expansion
- 40 times faster than USB 1.1 products
- Plug-n-Play, hot swappable
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specifications
- Overcurrent protection
- Supports Windows 98, 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, and Mac OS X or later version
- Standards: USB 2.0/1.1
- Transfer Rate: 480Mbps
- Temperature: 20℃~ 50℃
- Humidity: 20-80% RH, (Non condensing)
- Individual port over-current protection
- Hi-speed downstream ports with USB A female connectors
- Plug and play installation
How to Choose an USB Extension Cable?
- If you want to connect a piece of hardware to your computer you most often use a USB cable. However, if the device is out of reach with the provided USB cable you need to obtain an extension cable. There are a few factors that can have an impact on your USB extension cable, including the length you need, the type of USB cable and what kind of USB adapter end you need to use.
- Things You'll Need: USB extension cable, Tape measure
- Measure the distance between the computer and the hardware you want to connect. This helps to determine the length of the USB extension cable you will need to purchase
- Decide whether you want to connect the extension cable directly to the ports on the hardware and the computer, or if you want to plug it into the cable provided with the hardware. This will determine the type of connectors you need on the extension cable
- Look at the actual USB ports on the computer and the hardware, or the free end of the USB cable you will use with the extension. There are A-type and B-type USB cables. The one most otten used is the A USB cable. The port on this cable is rectangular and is about 1/2-inch wide. Type B resembles a square connector and is roughly 1/3-inch inch thick. Identify the ends of your existing USB ports to make sure you pick out the correct extension cable
- Find an extension cable that has a male connector on each end. The male connector is inserted into the USB port. You need this kind of extension cable to connect it directly to the computer and hardware
- Look for an extension cable that has one female end and one male end. This is if you plan to use the cable already provided, plus the extension cable. The provided cable plugs into the USB port of the hardware and the other end of the cable plugs into the female end of the extension cable. You then plug the male end of the extension cable into the USB port on the computer
- 1 x 4-Port USB 2.0 HUB
Spec Condition New Type USB 2.0 Cable Hub Ports 4 x USB Features Features USB 2.0 ports for easy expansion
40 times faster than USB 1.1 products
Plug-n-Play, hot swappable
Backward compatible with USB 1.1 specifications
Supports Windows 98, 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, and Mac OS X or later version
Packaging Package Included 1 x 4-Port USB 2.0 HUB
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.08||USD$ 4.80||USD$ 4.56||USD$ 4.33||USD$ 4.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on06-15-2009
- Other Thoughts: Very good quality product! It brings a lot of convenience in my daily life. Like it very much!
Was this review helpful?
- What are typical transmission speeds for USB cables?
Generally speaking, USB cables are classified into one of two different bandwidth groups: 1.1, which transfers data at a maximum rate of 1.5 Mbit per second, and 2.0, with a 480 Mbit per second data transfer rate. USB 2.0 is backward compatible with the lower data transmission requirements of 1.1, but the substitution can't be reversed; 1.1 just can't deliver the rate of data transfer that USB 2.0-rated devices need.
In addition to the bandwidth classifications listed above, USB devices can also be labeled in the following "speed" categories, which specify the amount of bandwidth they need to operate:
Low Speed: The " low speed" rating indicates that a device requires minimal bandwidth (1.5 Mbit/s) to function, so it can be used in conjunction with either 1.1 or 2.0 USB cables. Joysticks, keyboards and computer mice are a few common examples of low speed devices.
Full Speed: Devices labeled "full speed" need a signal rate of 12 Mbit per second. Since this is such a common bandwidth requirement, all USB hubs on the market have been designed to support Full Speed. And even though the data transfer speed is higher, Full Speed - like Low Speed - transmits equally well via 1.1 or 2.0 USB cables.
High Speed: " High speed" USB devices run at 480 Mbit per second, and require a 2.0-rated USB cable.
- What does it mean when USB cables and devices are described as “hot swappable?”
One of the most convenient features of USB cables and devices is their ability to be "hot swapped," which means that they can be plugged into - and unplugged from - a computer as needed, without that computer needing to be powered down first.
- How do I know I plug in a Hi-Speed USB device?
The simplest way is to look for a certified Hi-Speed USB logo on the retail packaging or on the product itself. The logo is exactly as shown on the right; it tells you what you are plugging into your USB port has passed the Hi-Speed compliance tests, meaning the product can enter Hi-speed USB mode if your system supports it.