Customers Also Bought
- Big flow capacity, fast reaction Surge Protection Device
- Use multilevel protection circuit, low residual pressure Telephone Surge Protection Device
- The core component select international brand product, excellent performance
- Connect this Thunder Protection Device through special processing place to avoid interference
- Small volume Surge Protection Device, convenient installation to protect the telephone cable
- Size: Approx. 120 × 30 × 30mm / 4.72 x 1.18 x 1.18in(L x W x H)
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- High-voltage pulse on the curb line to protect the back-end equipment from lightning, industrial surges damage
- Connect through special processing place to avoid interference, small volume, convenient installation to protect the telephone cable
How to Connect a Cable to a Monster Surge Protector:
- Monster Cable makes several types of surge protectors, ranging from simple power strips to full-blown entertainment PowerCenters. Whichever model you have, the procedure for connecting your cables is similar. Since surge protectors are useless when plugged into ungrounded wall outlets, verify that your wall outlet is wired properly before attaching your audio and video components to the surge protector; if you're not sure that your home's wiring is up to snuff, Monster recommends asking an electrician to take a look at it.
- Verify that all satellite dishes, television and radio antennas, and other rooftop devices you will connect to your Monster surge protector are properly grounded. (Check with the devices' manufacturers to find out how to determine this.) Doing so will help prevent voltage surges from compromising your surge protector and possibly damaging your audio and video components
- Choose a three-pronged (grounding) outlet far away from potential foot-traffic problems. Behind your home entertainment system or in a corner is best
- Plug each of your audio and video components into its recommended outlet on the surge protector: Monster surge protectors have different types of outlets for different components. This allows the surge protector to "clean" the signal for each type of component so as to minimize static and interference. Reference the Monster manual for your particular surge protector if there's any doubt
- Plug coaxial cables into the proper outlets. For example, connect your satellite's coaxial cable to the "Satellite In" outlet. Then connect the "Satellite Out" coaxial cable to your TV or cable box. Do the same for any other types of communication cables you have, such as phone or Ethernet. Depending upon your setup, purchase additional cables if necessary
- Plug your Monster surge protector into the wall grounding outlet after connecting all your components.
- Turn the surge protector on with its power switch
- 1 x RJ11 Interface Speech Signal Lightning Protection Device
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.84||USD$ 7.65||USD$ 7.46||USD$ 7.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.