Customers Also Bought
General Brand RODIN Model MPC-048 Spec Type Webcam/Web Camera Interface USB1.1/USB 2.0 Port Max. Image Resolution 1280 x 960 Effective Pixels 350k Pixels (Software Interpolated 1,300k Pixels) Video Capture Resolution 320 x 240, 1280 x 960 Frame Rate (320 x 240) 30F/S (1280 x 960) 12F/S Operating Systems Supported Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista, Macintosh OS Image Sensor High-Resolution CMOS Color Sensors Features Feature True 350K pixels (software interpolated 1,300k pixels)
High-resolution CMOS color sensors
Built-in image compression
Automatic brightness adjustment
Fast snap button
Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista, Macintosh OS compatible
Packaging Package Contents 1 x Technology Doll True 350K Pixels USB Webcam/Web Camera for Notebook/LCD/PC
- True 350K pixels (software interpolated 1,300k pixels)
- High-resolution CMOS color sensors
- Built-in image compression
- Automatic brightness adjustment
- Manual focus
- Fast snap button
- Windows 98/2000/ME/XP/Vista, Macintosh OS compatible
- Only one item inside
- Large Window Capture Size: 1280 x 960
- Interface: USB1.1/USB 2.0 port
- Video Mode: 24bit true color
- Transmission Rate: (320 x 240) 30F/S (1280 x 960) 12F/S
- Noise-signal Ratio: Greater than 48dB
- Dynamic Range: Greater than 72dB
- Image Focus: 3cm to infinity
- Brightness: Auto-detect
- 1 x Technology Doll True 350K Pixels USB Webcam/Web Camera for Notebook/LCD/PC
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.02||USD$ 9.68||USD$ 9.36||USD$ 9.06||USD$ 8.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the webcam?
Webcams are video capturing devices connected to computers or computer networks, often using USB or, if they connect to networks, ethernet or Wi-Fi. They are well known for their low manufacturing costs and flexible applications.
- Can I use FTP to run a streaming webcam?
No. FTP is not fast enough to upload more than about one frame per second, even under ideal conditions. In most cases you can expect no better than one frame every 10 to 15 seconds. I had one webcam, which used satellite Internet, that at times has difficulty achieving one frame every 2 minutes.
- I can't get my camera to work with my messenger program, can you help?
First, check to see if the software that came with the camera works. Can you see yourself in whatever kind of monitor program came with the camera? If not, then there is most likely something wrong with the camera installation. Check the Windows Device Manager to see if there is a problem with the camera. If so, try un-installing the camera and re-installing it again (if the software asks to reboot your computer, unplug the camera before rebooting). Another possible problem is that only one program can access the camera at the same time. (Unless you have special software like WebCam Splitter) If you can see yourself with the software that comes with the camera, and your messenger program reports it can't access, find or use the camera, then the most likely problem is that other software has control of the camera. Make sure that the software that came with the camera is not using the camera. Close down the camera software, (usually right clicking on the task bar tray camera icon will give you an exit option) and try your messenger again.