Customers Also Bought
- 128-Byte Large transmit and received FIFO buffe
- Data rate up to 921.6KB/s for this PCMCIA to RS232 card
- Cardbus 32bit type-II standard with this PCMCIA to RS232 card
- This PCMCIA to RS232 card can support wndows 2000, XP 32/64-bit, Server 2003 32/64-bit, Vista 32/64-bit, Linux, Mac OS, and DOS
- Supports plug & play and hot plug feature
- Express card PCMCIA is compliant with RS-232 serial interface
- Serial port RS-232 support remote wake up & power management features
- Support PCMCIA Express Card format
- Instantly adds a RS232 port to your laptop
- High speed PCMCIA to RS232 card
- 1 port design to this PCMCIA to RS232 card
- Unique adapter design to this PCMCIA to RS232 card
- 1 x Express Card
- 1 x Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.17||USD$ 15.67||USD$ 15.17||USD$ 14.50||USD$ 14.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What size is an ExpressCard module?
There are two sizes of ExpressCard module. One is 34mm wide (express card/34) and the other is 54mm (express card/54). Both modules are 75mm long and 5mm high. Host systems can provide any combination of slots for either width of module. It should be noted that the 34mm module has the advantage that it will also work in the slot designed for the 54mm wide modules but not vice versa.
- How is ExpressCard technology different from PC Card?
Express card technology draws upon many of the features of existing PC card technology. It balances size and utility, reliability and durability, and features hot plug-n-play and auto-configuration.
- What is ExpressCard technology?
Express card technology is the name of a new standard introduced by PCMCIA in spring 2003. The Express card standard delivers thinner, faster and lighter modular expansion to desktop and notebook computer users. Consumers can add hardware capabilities such as memory, wired and wireless communications cards and security devices by simply inserting these modules into their systems.