Customers Also Bought
- High quality material makes this electric hair clipper durable enough for long time use
- Rechargeable hair clipper can bring much convenience to your daily life
- You will get an electric hair clipper, a pair of scissors, a comb, a brush and a cable with such a cheap price
- The cutting edge of the electric hair clipper has been finished to keep high precision
- The electric hair clipper is specially designed for human hair cutting so that you will feel very comfortable when using it
- Your life will be much colorful and interesting with this electric hair clipper
- Size: Approx. 15.5 x 4.0 x 3.0cm/6.1 x 1.6 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- Voltage: 220V~240V, 50Hz
- Power: 2W
- Charge Time: 8h
- This whole set includes a hair trimmer clipper, a pair of scissors, a comb, a brush and a cable
- High quality hair clipper is durable enough for long time use which can save you a lot of money
- The brush is used to clean the electric hair clipper to keep it clean all the time
- With exquisite workmanship and delicate design, this electric hair clipper is designed in a proper shape to make you feel comfortable when using it
- The button design is in the perfect place for you to control the hair clipper
Size in Detail:
How to Take Care of Your Hair Clippers:
Hair clippers are used to trim hair on the head, around the ears and around the mouth. Using hair clippers can make it easy for anyone to give himself or a friend a haircut in his own home. Cutting your hair with hair clippers can save you money and time. You do need to take care of your hair clippers to ensure that they will be in proper working order when you go to use them
- Wash the adjusters. Fill your sink with hot, soapy water to clean your snap=on adjusters. Snap-on adjusters are the clips that snap onto the clippers to allow you to adjust the length of the hair that you will cut. They can become grimy and dirty from use and should be periodically washed thoroughly. Submerge them in the hot, soapy water and use a cloth to scrub them well. Lay them out on a towel to dry
- Clean out the clippers. Never submerge your clippers in water. This could cause electrocution. Instead, you will want to take your hair clipper brush and carefully clean out all of the hairs you see on or inside your clippers. Hair can clog up clippers and can make them not run as well as they should. Using a Phillips head screwdriver, carefully remove the blade casing and clean out the inside of your clippers thoroughly. After your have cleaned out all of the hair, you will be ready to lubricate your clippers
- Spray lubricating oil very lightly onto the working mechanisms of the clippers, inside the blade area. Make sure that you do not spray too much oil onto the clippers, only a light spray should do it
- Once your clippers are oiled, replace the blade cover and tightly screw the blade cover back onto the clippers. Place everything back into the clipper's storage case and it will be ready to use when you need to trim your hair
How to Clean a Set of Electric Clippers:
Your clippers won't work or are making a loud noise because there is hair stopping the heads from moving. After too much use or even just a really rough cut, you must clean them so theyl'll last longer and provide you with a nice cut every time
- Gather all the materials and place them on a flat service. Do not plug the clippers in. With the screwdriver, remove the two screws that hold on the head plate. Set this aside. Now with your fingers, remove the heads or blades of the clippers and separate them
- Look inside the clippers where the blades rested. You should see a small square hole. With the cleaning brush or pipe cleaners, begin removing all the hair that has gathered there. This may take several minutes depending on how often you clean your clippers
- Place the blades and head plate in the sink and allow warm water to run over them for a couple of minutes. This will loosen any stuck on debris that may be difficult to remove
- Pour a drop of cleaning solution onto the head of the toothbrush. Pick up one of the blades and begin vigorously scrubbing with the toothbrush. Continue cleaning the blades until all are clean including the head plate. Dry the blades and the head plate with the towel until all water is removed. Allow the remaining water you were not able to get off to air dry
- Replace the blades back on the clippers, then replace the head plate and screws. Make sure the screws are tight and secure. Lubricate all surfaces of the blades or head with lubricating oil. Your clippers are ready to use again
- 1 x Hair Trimmer Clipper
- 1 x Scissors
- 1 x Comb
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.25||USD$ 7.66||USD$ 7.06||USD$ 6.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.