Customers Also Bought
- Brand new BlackBerry 9000 trackball ring holder
- Comes with trackball and chrome ring
- Easy to use and high quality
- The holder will hold the trackball and ring in place
- This is a non-OEM product
- BlackBerry trackball is not included
- Compatible with: BlackBerry 9000
- Size: 11 x 13 x 4mm / 0.4 x 0.5 x 0.2in (L x W x H)
- This chrome trackball ring holder is brand new and high quality. If your cell phone center direction key is not function or difficult to navigate, that is possible that you need this one to replace it
- With a new BlackBerry Trackball Ring holder, you can give your BlackBerry a custom look. The BlackBerry Trackball Ring holder will hold the trackball in place
- This BlackBerry Trackball Ring holder will provide you with great performance
Size in Detail:
How to Fix a Trackball?
The trackballs that are used as pointing and selection devices on modern PDAs and cell phones often will get a tremendous amount of use. All of this use means that they are exposed to dust, dirt, the oil from a person's fingers, and any number of other things that may eventually lead to a decline in performance of the trackball. A trackball is simply a small sphere made of hard plastic, and there are no moving parts to it. So you can fix the problem of a poorly performing trackball with a thorough cleaning.
- Power off your device and remove the battery. Set the device face up on a sturdy, flat work surface.
- Pry off the ring around the trackball using the small screwdriver. Insert the tip of the screwdriver under the ring and work your away around the entire perimeter of the ring, using gentle pressure while you do so to avoid damaging the prongs on the under side of the ring.
- Lift the entire trackball assembly out of your device and set it aside. Dip the cotton swab into the alcohol and then pinch the swab between your fingers to squeeze out excess alcohol. The swab should be damp but not soaking wet.
- Clean the inside of the device where the trackball assembly sits. This area tends to be the place where a great deal of the dirt and grime accumulates. Take care to clean the small copper square in the middle of this area well, as this needs to be clean for the trackball to function properly.
- Go to the trackball assembly you set aside, and gently pull apart the two plastic pieces that hold it together. Take note of the way the pieces are put together as well as the tiny rollers within, so that you can put them back together properly when the cleaning is finished.
- Pull the rollers out of the assembly and place them in a bowl of soapy water, along with the two plastic pieces and the trackball. Allow them to soak for a few minutes, and then rub them clean and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Reassemble the trackball assembly with the rollers and plastic pieces just as you noted in Step 5. Lower the entire assembly back into your device.
- Align the ring over the trackball assembly, with the prongs at the 3, 6 and 9 o' clock positions. Press down gently on the ring at first, and then slowly increase pressure until it snaps into place to complete the job.
- 1 x Trackball Ring Holder Cover for BlackBerry 9000
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.85||USD$ 1.72||USD$ 1.61||USD$ 1.52||USD$ 1.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.