Customers Also Bought
- Model No: 65W-IB02
- ACpin: 3 pin
- Voltage: 16V
- Current: 3.5A
- Size: 5.5 x 2.5cm/2.17 x 0.98in (L x W)
- This is a non-OEM product
Compatible Part Numbers:
02K6543 02K6555 02K6545 02K6548 02K6549 02K6550 02K6553 02K655 02K6729 26P8408 93P4262 10L2249 26P8080 12P3000 08K8039 46L4689 02K6630 46L5006
Thinkpad 240 Thinkpad 310 Thinkpad 360 Thinkpad 380 Thinkpad 385XD Thinkpad 390 Thinkpad 390E Thinkpad 385XD Thinkpad 770 ThinkPad B600 ThinkPad 600E ThinkPad 600X ThinkPad 500 ThinkPad 560 ThinkPad 570 ThinkPad A20 ThinkPad A20M ThinkPad A21 ThinkPad A22 ThinkPad A22M ThinkPad A30 ThinkPad A31 ThinkPad A31P ThinkPad R30 ThinkPad R31 ThinkPad R32 ThinkPad R33 ThinkPad T20 ThinkPad T21 ThinkPad T22 ThinkPad T23 ThinkPad T24 ThinkPad T30 ThinkPad T40 ThinkPad T41 ThinkPad X20 ThinkPad X21 ThinkPad X22 ThinkPad X23 ThinkPad X30 ThinkPad X31 ThinkPad X40 ThinkPad i1200 ThinkPad i1300 ThinkPad i1400 ThinkPad i1500 ThinkPad i1700
- Using advanced technology and quality parts, power your notebook with this excellent adapter
- Manufactured to the highest quality available, with true enhanced performance
How to Test a Laptop AC Adapter:
- Turn the laptop off. Remove the power adapter and disconnect any other cords, such as printer or USB cords.
- Remove the battery from the laptop. The battery is located on the bottom of laptops and is held in place with a latch. This latch can be released by sliding a latch or pressing a release button, depending on the brand and model of laptop you own. Once the latch is released, the laptop can be slid from the battery bay.
- Insert the AC adapter jack into the AC adapter outlet on the laptop. The AC adapter outlet is a small circular hole, normally on either side of the laptop. Insert the opposite end of the adapter into an electrical outlet.
- Press the laptop "Power" button one time. If the laptop turns on, the AC adapter is properly functioning. If the laptop doesn't power on, attempt using a different electrical outlet. If the laptop still won't power on, the AC adapter should be replaced.
- 1 x Replacement 16V-3.5A Laptop Adapter for IBM Thinkpad 240/ThinkPad i1200
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.22||USD$ 9.84||USD$ 9.46||USD$ 8.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are laptop battery ratings?
All batteries, including computer batteries, have two different ratings on them, one is volts and the other is amp-hours or (AH). When getting a new laptop battery the voltage of the new battery should match the voltage of the old laptop battery. Exceptions: Lithium-Ion batteries and NiMH batteries are rated at different voltages. Also, some high capacity and 8-cell batteries may have higher voltages than 6-cell laptop batteries.
Another laptop battery rating is Watt-hours or WHR. Watt hours is determined by multiplying volts and the amp-hour of a battery. An example is:a 12 volt battery rated with a 4.0AH would be=
12V x 4.0AH = 48 WHR.
If your laptop runs at 16 watts then your laptop batter could run your laptop for 3 hours (48WHR/16 watts = 3 hours)
- How do I charge my IBM laptop battery?
The battery charges in the laptop when the laptop is connected to an AC power source via the AC adapter.
- How should I choose between two batteries with different Watt hours (Whr) available on one system?
Higher Watt hours (Whr) on the same system under the same operating conditions will generally deliver longer battery run time. For example, if you compare the same system, running the same applications, the 53Whr battery would provide approximately 65% more run time than the 32Whr battery.