Customers Also Bought
- Model No: 90W-DL05
- Output: 19.5V, 4.62A
- Input: 19.5V, 4.62AThis is a non-OEM product
- Performance: Short circuit protection and overload protection
- Connecter Size: 7.4 x 5.0mm/0.29 x 0.20in(L x W)
- Size: 58 x 137 x 28mm/2.28 x 5.4 x 1.11in(L x W x H)
- The laptop power adapter enables you to operate your system or charge the battery from electrical power outlets
- This lightweight and easy-to-carry laptop power adapter proves to be an optimized portable power source wherever you are - at home, in office or on the road
- This laptop power adapter is a non-OEM product
Compatible Part Number:
PA-10 NADP-90KB PA-1900-02D PA-1900-02D2 U7809 C2894 9T215
Dell Inspiron 1150 Dell Inspiron 1501 Dell Inspiron 300m Dell Inspiron 500m Dell Inspiron 510m Dell Inspiron 600m Dell Inspiron 600mcr Dell Inspiron 630m Dell Inspiron 640m Dell Inspiron 6000 Dell Inspiron 6400 Dell Inspiron 700m Dell Inspiron 710m Dell Inspiron 8500 Dell Inspiron 8600 Dell Inspiron 8600CR Dell Inspiron 9200 Dell Inspiron 9300 Dell Inspiron 9400 Dell Latitude 100L Dell Latitude D400 Dell Latitude D410 Dell Latitude D420 Dell Latitude D500 Dell Latitude D505 Dell Latitude D510 Dell Latitude D520 Dell Latitude D600 Dell Latitude D610 Dell Latitude D620 Dell Latitude D800 Dell Latitude D810 Dell Latitude D820 Dell Latitude X300 Dell Precision M20 Dell Precision M60
- Wherever you work, portable adapter will always provide your laptop with the power to realize your full potential
- Using advanced technology and quality parts, power your notebook with this excellent adapter
- Using advanced technology and quality parts, power your notebook with this excellent Laptop Power Adapter
- Sometimes we suffer from the faults of laptop accessories, such as the Power Adapter Supply
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop:
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
- 1 x Replacement 19.5V-4.62A Laptop Adapter for DELL Inspiron 1150
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.35||USD$ 13.75||USD$ 13.16||USD$ 12.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to wire an LED to laptop AC adapter plug?
The most common resistor that is used to protect LEDs is 470 ohm this should work but is all depends on the colour LED, If you can check the circuit with a multimeter before you connect it and if you can check it with a battery first so that if it shorts or something it wont destroy the houses fuse box, blow up the dell transformer or even start a fire.
- Is my laptop AC adapter power supply jammed?
Have a PRO check it out, don't play with it and don't ever force it! it should be firm but not so tight you have to twist it.
- What can I use to power my laptop without an ac adapter?
I suggest not unless you want to risk damaging your laptop, The power adapters are specific as to the amount of power they produce for any piece of equipment they generally don't mix and match.