Customers Also Bought
- Manufactured to the highest quality available, with true enhanced performance
- Short circuit and over voltage protection
- Low interference & noise
- Advanced technology and high quality
- This is a non-OEM product
- Input: 100~240V/200/240V, 1.6/0.8A, 50~60Hz
- Output: 19V, 3.15A
- Interface Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.0mm / 0.2 x 0.12in
- Characterized by the convenient and safe work, this Samsung power adapter can perfectly satisfy your DELL laptop's high power requirement
- Featured with many protection functions, such as overload protection, output short circuit protection etc, this Samsung power adapter is perfectly safe for your laptop
- And this Samsung power adapter is with the compact and lightweight design which is portable to carry aside
- Made of high quality material, this AC adapter for laptop ensures its durability for a long time use
- Moreover this power adapter is easy and convenient to operate because of its simple and practical design
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
How to Test a Laptop AC Adapter:
- Turn the laptop off. Remove the power adapter and disconnect any other cords, such as printer or USB cords
- Remove the battery from the laptop. The battery is located on the bottom of laptops and is held in place with a latch. This latch can be released by sliding a latch or pressing a release button, depending on the brand and model of laptop you own. Once the latch is released, the laptop can be slid from the battery bay
- Insert the AC adapter jack into the AC adapter outlet on the laptop. The AC adapter outlet is a small circular hole, normally on either side of the laptop. Insert the opposite end of the adapter into an electrical outlet
- Press the laptop "Power" button one time. If the laptop turns on, the AC adapter is properly functioning. If the laptop doesn't power on, attempt using a different electrical outlet. If the laptop still won't power on, the AC adapter should be replaced
- 1 x 19V 3.15A Laptop AC Power Adapter for SAMSUNG
- 1 x Power Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.