Customers Also Bought
- Performance: Short circuit protection and overload protection
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50/60Hz
- Output: 19V/3.16A
- Color: Black
- Connector Size: 5.5 x 2.1mm/0.2 x 0.1in (L x Dia.)
- Dimensions: 2.28 x 5.4 x 1.11in (L x W x H)
- This is a non-OEM product
Gateway Solo 1100 Gateway Solo 1200 Gateway Solo 1400 Gateway Solo 1450 Gateway Solo 2100 Gateway Solo 2200 Gateway Solo 2300 Gateway Solo 2300LS Gateway Solo 2300XL Gateway Solo 2350 Gateway Solo 2500 Gateway Solo 2500LS Gateway Solo 2500SE Gateway Solo 2500XL Gateway Solo 2550 Gateway Solo 2551 Gateway Solo 3100 Gateway Solo 3150 Gateway Solo 450 Gateway Solo 5100 Gateway Solo 5100XL Gateway Solo 5150 Gateway Solo 5150LS Gateway Solo 5150SE Gateway Solo 5150XL Gateway Solo 5350 Gateway Solo 600 Gateway Solo 9100 Gateway Solo 9100LS Gateway Solo 9100SE Gateway Solo 9100XL Gateway Solo 9150 Gateway Solo 9300 Gateway Solo 9300cx Gateway Solo 9300XL Gateway Solo 9500 Gateway Solo 9550
- Laptop AC Power Adapter for Acer Gateway Solo 1100 65W-AC01
- UK, EU, AU, US interface
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
- 1 x Replacement 19V-3.16A Laptop Adapter for acer Gateway Solo 1100
- 1 x Power Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.07||USD$ 8.81||USD$ 8.55||USD$ 8.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.