Customers Also Bought
- High quality and durable
- Recharges notebook battery when attached to electrical outlet
- Compact design makes smart adapters an ideal travel companion
- Provides a convenient and portable power source for use in a mobile environment
- We have AU, U.S., U.K. and Europe plug for you select. We will send you a U.S. plug if you do not specify
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 132 x 58 x 30.5mm / 5.2 x 2.3 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- AC Pin: 3 pins
- Voltage(V): 20V
- Current (A): 4.5A
Compatible Part Number:
R0423 0R0423 ADP-90FB (Rev. B) PA-9 (4-pin Din) LSE0202C2090
Dell Inspiron 1100 Dell Inspiron 2500 Dell Inspiron 2600 Dell Inspiron 2650 Dell Inspiron 3700 Dell Inspiron 3800 Dell Inspiron 4000 Dell Inspiron 4100 Dell Inspiron 4150 Dell Inspiron 5000 Dell Inspiron 5000e Dell Inspiron 5100 Dell Inspiron 7500 Dell Inspiron 8000 Dell Inspiron 8100 Dell Inspiron 8200 Dell Latutude CP Dell Latutude CPi Dell Latutude CPiA Dell Latutude CPiD Dell Latutude CPiR Dell Latutude CPt Dell Latutude CPtC Dell Latutude CPtS Dell Latutude CPtV Dell Latutude CPxH Dell Latutude CPxJ Dell Latutude CSxH Dell Latutude C400 Dell Latutude C500 Dell Latutude C510 Dell Latutude C540 Dell Latutude C600 Dell Latutude C610 Dell Latutude C640 Dell Latutude C800 Dell Latutude C810 Dell Latutude C840 Dell Precision Workstation M40 Dell Precision M50
- Laptop AC Power Adapter for DELL Inspiron 1100
- UK, EU, AU, US interface
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
- 1 x Replacement 20V-4.5A Laptop Adapter for DELL Inspiron 1100
- 1 x Power Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.69||USD$ 12.29||USD$ 11.89||USD$ 11.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How long does it take for a Dell laptop battery to fully recharge?
The charge time varies depending on the system. If the system supports ExpressChargeTM , the battery typically will have greater than 80% charge after about an hour of charging, and fully charge in about 2 hours with the system off.
- Will Dell laptops accept non-Dell batteries?
Dell has a rigorous qualification process by which all Dell batteries are validated to ensure proper function, performance and safety. Some non-Dell batteries are available in the market with claims of compatibility with Dell systems. Dell cannot verify these claims, nor the safety of using them in a Dell system. Dell strongly encourages our customers to use only Dell laptop batteries advertised as appropriate for their laptop model. Only Dell laptop batteries come with a 1-year warranty, are engineered for optimal safety and performance for Dell systems, and are supported by Dell technical support for the length of the warranty period.
- How long can a new battery drive the computer?
It is difficult to determine the operation time of the laptop battery. The actual operation time depends on how much electricity is required by the device. The screen size, hard disk and other accessories may consume extra electricity and shorten the operation time. The total operation time of the battery also depends on the design of the device. Generally, a battery of a standard volume is designed to drive the computer for more than two hours.