Customers Also Bought
General Brand HENV LEADER Model BP-1100S Spec Type Camera Battery Packaging Package Contents 1 x Replacement 3.70V 1600mAh Digital Camera Battery BP-1100S for KYOCERA Contax U4R U4RB U4RBK Spec Capacity 1600mAh Features Features 3.7V Li-ion battery with premium cell
Adopts latest Lithium-Ion battery technology
Gives the best performance
100% brand new and high quality
- 100% brand new and high quality
- The li-ion battery is the best replacement for your camera
- The digital camera battery never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 1600mAh
- Compatible with: KYOCERA Contax U4R U4RB U4RBK
- 1 x Replacement 3.70V 1600mAh Digital Camera Battery BP-1100S for KYOCERA Contax U4R U4RB U4RBK
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.55||USD$ 5.18||USD$ 4.85||USD$ 4.56||USD$ 4.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to classify batteries?
Batteries are grouped into following categories:
1. Alkaline battery
2. Zincic carbolic battery
3. Lead-Acid battery
6. Lithium battery
7. Li-ion battery
8. Li-polymer battery
9. Fuel cells
10. Solar cells
Other types of battery
- What causes short lifetime of battery?
1. Charger or electro circuit can't be fit for the battery.
2. Overcharge and over-discharge, etc.
3. Battery can't comply with the charging requirement
The lifetime of a battery can be prolonged by: Using the original charger, Charging the battery after it automatically powers off, then full charge the battery.Avoiding erroneous usage of battery, such as heavy pressure, short circuit, fall off and so on
- Can you tell me the Battery Maintenance and User Instructions?
1. A new battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2. A new battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if a new battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6. New batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.