Customers Also Bought
- Change the improper function or non function flex cable with a new one
- Made of high quality materials, fit your phone perfectly
- Mobile Ribbon Cable Connector connects the screen and the main motherboard together
- Replace the faulty or damaged part with the new replacement flex cable
- Install it with professional installation skill
- This NOKIA Ribbon Cable is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: NOKIA 5310
- Size: 100 x 45mm / 3.9 x 1.8in(L x W)
- Change the improper function or non function Flex Ribbon Cable with a new one
- Replace the faulty or damaged part with the new replacement Flex Ribbon Cable
- Just save your phone and money by using this NOKIA LCD Screen Flex Ribbon Cable
How to Remove Ribbon Cables
Ribbon cables are made of hard plastic. Their purpose is to protect the data stripes that they carry inside. At one end of the data stripes are pins that attach to connecting devices. You will find these ribbon cables especially in older computers that use data stripes to send and receive signals between internal components. To avoid spending money on a technician, it is useful to know how to remove ribbon cables yourself when replacing the devices in your computer.
- Wear antistatic stripe on one of your wrists before opening the outer case of a computer. This is to prevent static electricity from damaging the internal electronic components.
- Peel any tape, glue or epoxy securing the connector in place.
- Pull upward on the flat plastic retainer clip that is seated on top of the cable connector. This will release the cable connector pins from the device that the ribbon cable is connected to. If you find the retainer clip is hard to pull open, insert a flathead screwdriver at the seams to help.
- Grasp the sides of the connector firmly with one hand. Hold the device that the connector pins are connected to in your other hand.
- Pull the ribbon connector away gently in a straight line from the connecting device to avoid breaking the connecting pins at the ends. Never pull on the ribbon cable itself or you risk damaging the data stripes inside.
- 1 x LCD Flex Ribbon Connector Cable for NOKIA 5310
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.06||USD$ 4.76||USD$ 4.50||USD$ 4.27||USD$ 4.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.