Customers Also Bought
- 1000mAh USB rechargeable battery
- Can be charged using USB cable
- Reasonably quick charging time
- Has arrow to indicate rough remaining capacity
- Conveniently portable and lightweight power station is great for phone users on the go
- This is a non-OEM product
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.2 x 1.2cm / 2.4 x 2.05 x 0.47in(L x W x H)
- Simply plug the power station to your device for charging at any where you go
- Great replacement battery for you iPod
How to Change the Battery on an iPod?
- The iPod, which began as a basic mp3 player, now has a number of different functions. Using an iPod, users can watch videos, listen to music, as well as make phone calls and access the Internet on some of its newest models. The iPod runs on an internal battery pack, which can sometimes get disconnected or simply stop functioning. If this happens, there is a simple process that allows users to reconnect or change their iPod battery themselves.
- Use the flat edge of something such as a knife or guitar pick to separate the two halves of the iPod's external case. Run the flat edged object around the border of the iPod to pop the case loose. After you have done this, you may notice that the two halves are still not coming apart. The front and back cases are held together by small plastic clips; you must squeeze the side of the front case inwards to get these clips to disengage
- Open the iPod gently. You will see a small ribbon connector that connects the front and back cases together. You will not need to disconnect this ribbon, simply lay both pieces flat directly next to each other. This will give you plenty of room to replace the battery without having to disconnect then reconnect the ribbon
- Remove the iPod's hard drive from the device by lifting up on the black tab located at the bottom of the hard drive. The device's hard drive is the blue rectangular piece that takes up most of the internal section of the iPod
- Remove the battery pack from the iPod. The battery pack rests underneath the hard drive. Once the hard drive is removed, you will see a smaller black rectangular piece with wires leading away from it; this is the battery pack you must remove. The battery should lift out with no problems, however, if it is stuck in place, run a flat, thin object around its border to free it from the device. Follow the wires to where they connect to the body of the iPod. Grip the white plastic base of the wires and pull the battery pack free from the device
- Attach the new battery in the same exact spot you removed it from. Push the white plastic base of the new battery's wire into the space allotted for it and lay the battery pack flat, making sure it fits perfectly back in the space you removed the old battery from. If you do not snap the battery pack down entirely, the other components will not fit correctly. Reassemble the remaining internal pieces by reinserting them in the exact same location from which you removed them
- 1 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.17||USD$ 7.08||USD$ 6.99||USD$ 6.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- New battery needs to activate?
iPod battery is not activated, you can use with the rechargeable with. Showed that red when battery less than 20%, or can be heard, then you can charge it.
- How to maintenance the battery?
Have to pay attention to and follow the manual, you will win your iPod to more long-lasting battery life. The most important thing is to make your battery away from sunlight or heat.
- How to use the regular iPod battery?
Battery to given proper maintenance to keep the battery in the electronics from time to time is a very important point. Please remember that at least a month to complete a charge cycle. If you rarely use the iPod, we recommend that you in the "calendar" procedure to add a reminder function of the prompt.