Customers Also Bought
- This black pedometer can effectively help you to track your progress and improve your stamina
- Distance calorie pedometer counts walking steps according to waist movement
- To count accurately, please wear the pedometer vertically, about 14cm or 6 inches left or right from the central line of the waist
- Counting steps max. to 99999
- Counting distance walked
- Counting calories burnt
- Belt-clip run step black pedometer
- Size: 48 x 36 x 21mm/1.9 x 1.4 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- Display Modes: Step, calorie, km, mile
- Power: 1 x LR44 (Included)
- This black pedometer gives you readings on step count, distance traveled, calorie count, and an alarm indicator for step length
- Counting distance walked. Counting steps max. to 99999. This black pedometer is very useful for your health
- Counting calories burnt. Walking pedometer counts walking steps according to waist movement
How to Use a Motion/Walking Pedometer:
A motion/walking pedometer records the number of steps a person walks while the pedometer is in use. Most pedometers track motion with a hairspring or coil spring that moves in unison with the motion created by walking, but some pedometers now use GPS technology to more precisely record the distance traveled. Fitness enthusiasts, as well as those walking to lose weight, find pedometers motivating as they can challenge themselves to walk a certain number of steps or a specific distance in a day and easily track whether they are meeting their goals.
- Measure your stride length by marking the distance between your steps. An easy way to do this is to stand in a puddle of water and then walk at a normal pace for about ten steps on a flat surface. Your wet footprints will be visible. Measure the distance between the right heel and the left heel; that's one step. Left heel to left heel is two steps.
- Calibrate your motion/walking pedometer by turning it on and entering your step or stride length. Read your model directions carefully; some require the complete stride (two steps) while other count only one step.
- Clip your motion/walking pedometer to your waist. The pedometer should be positioned as straight as possible if it is a mechanical/ spring version.
- Walk a known distance (for example, once around a quarter-mile track) and check the pedometer display to ensure it is accurately measuring the distance you've walked. If it is wrong, make adjustments to the calibration as needed.
- Wear the motion/walking pedometer to find out how far you walk in a given day and over the course of a week. Use this knowledge to motivate yourself. For example, challenge yourself to walk 10,000 steps a day--a number recommended by the U.S. Surgeon General as the benchmark for a healthy lifestyle.
- Note: pedometers utilizing GPS/ satellite technology to record distance do not need calibration. They may show inaccuracies occasionally when satellite connection is broken; otherwise, they measure consistently.
How to Use a Pedometer for Walking Steps:
Walking is good exercise for you. Counting your walking steps will tell you how many strides you take, a stride is approximately 2.5 feet. Dieting along with walking and a pedometer to the tune of 10,000 steps is a healthy exercise routine.
- A walking stride of 2000 steps can be accomplished by walking approximately 1 mile per day. 10,000 steps would be equal to 5 miles per day. Starting slow, and set a goal for walking exercise. Not everyone is going to accomplish 10,000 steps in the beginning. Gradually increase your walking steps by 500 steps per day if you can. An average person probably won't be walking any more than 1,000 to 2,000 steps in the beginning.
- Walking is very beneficial for people that have health problems. Make sure you have a good pair of women's walking shoes or men's walking shoes to start with or your feet will start hurting. You'll stick with walking more if your feet feel better when you're walking.
- If you're not used to exercise or in poor physical shape, then increase your steps gradually about 500 steps, every day. You can Keep a walking log along with your eating diary, caloric intake, and walking steps.
- Many people wear a pedometer which keeps track of their walking steps as they lose weight. It's an easy way to track your progress, put it on in the morning and wear it until bed time. Keep a Walking step Journal or Exercise diary to record your exercise activity, your weight and note how you're feeling also. After walking for a week you'll be able to tell how far you can walk.
- It's always easier when you take someone with you for fitness walking. Enjoy stroller walking with your baby, take a friend, or dog walking. Many parks have large walking paths that you can enjoy park city walking, and you'll find lots of company for long walks around the park.
- You'll probably feel sore in the beginning from all the new exercise that you are getting. Just go home and take a nice herbal bath with your favorite herbal bath products, and you'll feel better. Get up and start all over the next day. Don't give up - with confidence, and weight loss help you'll make your goals.
How to Wear Your Pedometer Correctly:
- Are you questioning how to use your pedometer? Did you know not knowing how to wear your pedometer correctly can give you an inaccurate reading? Many people wear the pedometer incorrectly and it fails to give a correct reading. Follow these tips to get the most out of your walking.
- Find the part of your waistband or belt that is directly over your knee, and secure the pedometer at that exact location.
- Wearing your pedometer in the middle or too far on the side of your pants will affect the accuracy of the reading.
- To check if your pedometer is working correctly, press reset and walk 50 steps.
- Stop, open the pedometer and read what it says. If the pedometer reads 48-50 steps, then the pedometer is relatively accurate.
- Your ultimate goal is to try to reach 10,000 steps each day. That is approximately five miles. Every 2000 steps is approximately one mile. The numbers are an average or rough estimate.
- 1 x Digital Walking Pedometer (battery included)
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.82||USD$ 3.38||USD$ 3.04||USD$ 2.75||USD$ 2.52|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.