Customers Also Bought
- Brand new, not refurbished and smaller ergonomic design to the Xbox Controller
- Dual analog sticks and eight-way digital D-pad
- Functional motors for maximum vibration feedback
- Compatible with XBOX
- 2 analog thumbs ticks
- 6 analog action buttons with pressure-sensitive controls and have different colors
- 1 eight-way directional pad
- 2 analog triggers
- 2 vibration feedback motors
- 2 menu navigation buttons
- 2 expansion slots for peripherals
- 9.8 feet (3 meters) of cable with inline release
- Use it with the XBOX video game system exclusively
- Color: Black
- Size: 140 x 120 x 55mm / 5.5 x 4.7 x 2.2in (L x W x H)
- This XBOX Game Controller is brand new and smaller ergonomic design
- Great detail design to the Xbox Controller, Made of high quality material
- Part of the new Game Precision Series - the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows delivers a consistent and universal gaming experience across both of Microsoft's gaming systems
- Exclusively for use with the XBOX video game system, fashionable streamline design for comfortable grip, it's a good Xbox Controller when you play the game
How to Convert XBox Controller to USB:
- On the Xbox Controller wire, cut the Xbox connector end, about 1 to 2 centimeters from the controller's joiner. Cut the USB cable, opposite of the male end. The male end is the end that connects into computer; be sure not to cut that end.
- Cut back the cable jacket, on both the USB cable and the Xbox controller, with a utility razor or sharp scissors. This will expose the wires within the cables.
- The Microsoft Xbox Controller cable has five wires: red, white, green, black and yellow. The USB cable has four: red, white, green and black. Match each color with each other on the Xbox controller and the UBS cable. Connect the wires at the end of each, so the ends are touching.
- You can twist and tape them together with electrical tape, or you can solder them together. The yellow wire is not needed as it for the Xbox console to read the controller.
- The controller is now ready to be plugged into the computer. The computer will read the device and install it as an "unknown device." If needed, you can download XBCD drivers for the controller at websites
Tips & Warnings:
- When cutting the USB cable, make sure to leave enough wire to comfortably play once connected to the computer.
- 1 x Microsoft XBOX Game Controller
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.80||USD$ 9.61||USD$ 9.43||USD$ 9.26||USD$ 9.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the The Guide?
The Guide is an entertainment gateway that instantly connects players to the Xbox 360 experience: your games, your friends, your music. It is a brand new interface designed exclusively for the Xbox 360 that can overlay on top of any content that is being played on the Xbox 360; whether that is a game, a DVD movie, a picture or a music visualization. There is no need for the user to leave a game or any other content being played on the Xbox 360 to access The Guide. You can receive game invites from friends while playing games, watching movies, or listening to music.
- Can an XBox play other region (Japan on PAL, US on PAL, etc.) games?
No, not as standard, As with all consoles, the Xbox does have region protection and will not allow other region games to be played as standard. This means for example you cannot play a Aus game on a US console. Internal Universal Mods are available now through Burn which will upgrade your Xbox console to become a universal console and play all games from any country.
- Will a US or Japan Xbox work on PAL TV's?
The US Xbox has an output signal in NTSC 60Hz frequency, this is standard for all Japanese and US consoles. Most newer TV sets that are purchased now are world compatible or 'multi-system' compatible, this means they will run PAL, NTSC and SECAM signals from any device. If you only have a PAL 50Hz TV you will still be able to play the console, however it will be in black and white without a PAL converter.