Customers Also Bought
- High quality SAMSUNG D808/D800 LCD display screen for your mobile phone
- Made of quality materials, main LCD screen with metal frame
- This SAMSUNG screen is the best replacement for your damaged, cracked, marked or dirty screen
- Save money and give your phone a new look
- Easy installation, no soldering needed
- Compatible with SAMSUNG D808/D800
- This is a non-OEM product
- Screen Size: 2.1in
- Best fit and designed specifically for your cell phone
- This screen display is the best replacement for your damaged, cracked, marked or dirty screen
How to Replace a Cell Phone LCD Screen:
- Cell phones always seem to find new ways of getting broken, and the screens are usually the most susceptible to physical damage. Whether the phone was dropped, stepped on or just simply stopped working, it is possible to replace the cracked or defective screen with a new one. Replacing the LCD screen on a cell phone is a complicated process because of the size of the parts, but it can be done at home as long as you have the necessary tools
- Power off your cell phone completely by holding down the power button for four or five seconds. Turn the phone over and remove the back plate. Slide your fingernail underneath the battery and pop the battery out of the phone
- Locate the SIM card if your mobile phone is a GSM style phone. Pull back the metal covering over the SIM card and then remove the card. Set it aside
- Removing the RF grommet,Find the plastic RF grommet at the bottom of the phone near where the battery was located. Grab the grommet with a pair of tweezers and remove it from the phone
- Removing the bottom cover, Insert the tweezers into the hole on the side of the phone opposite from where the RF grommet was located. Use the tweezers to pull up on the latch inside the hole to unlock the bottom plastic antenna cover. Lift the cover off of the phone and set it aside
- Metal plate, Pull out the screws along the edges of the phone using the Torx screwdriver. Take the metal plate off of the phone
- Flip the phone over so that you can see the LCD screen. Slide the edge of a flat head screwdriver in between the seam of the plastic cover on the bottom of the phone. Wiggle the screwdriver up and down gently to unlock the catch underneath the plastic cover. Lift the entire plastic cover up and then off the phone
- Find the latch on the side of the LCD screen and unlock it with the tweezers. Pull the screen slightly off of the phone and then disconnect the cable running from the screen to the phone. Lay the replacement screen back into the phone and attach the cable
- Set the plastic cover back onto the phone and then flip it back over. Re-attach the metal plate and put the screws back in. Push the RF grommet back into place and then place the SIM card and battery back in the phone. Put the plastic cover on the back off the phone and then power it on to ensure the screen is working correctly
- 1 x Screen Display for SAMSUNG D808 D800
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.69||USD$ 26.69||USD$ 26.69||USD$ 26.69||USD$ 26.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How long do I charge a new samsung d800?
You must normally charge your phone up for 16 hours before using it.
- Will a Samsung D800 charger fit in a Samsang e900 phone?
The voltages supplied and charging characteristics aren't likely to match, you should check with the dealer and compare the units listed operating limits. Best thing to do is see the dealer. Sometimes they keep used parts for the customers to look through for a nice price or refurbished units, so ask if you don't know.
- I cant Send Video Files on my Samsung D800?
If you go to the applications menu there should be a picture of the sim card in the list that will say o2 next to it, go to that and there should be an option in there called get settings, once you have received them try again, if that doesn't work, get in touch with the customer services line.