Customers Also Bought
General Brand SANGER Spec Condition New Type Battery Size 70.50 x 38.50 x 20.50 mm/2.7 x 1.5 x 0.8in(W x H x D) Color Black Capacity 2200mAh Output Voltage 7.2V Compatibility SAMSUNG VP-SCD55
SAMSUNG SC-L Series: SCL810, SCL860, SCL870, SCL901, SCL903, SCL906, SCL907, SC-L520, SC-L530, SC-L550, SC-L600, SC-L610, SC-L630, SC-L650, SC-L700, SC-L710, SC-L750, SC-L770 <
Features Features High quality generic rechargeable battery for SAMSUNG
Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
Time to get extra power for your digit
Packaging Package Included 1 x Replacement Rechargeable Li-ion Camera Battery SB-L160 for SAMSUNG 7.2V 2200mAh
- High quality generic rechargeable battery for SAMSUNG
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- Time to get extra power for your digital video camcorder
- This battery for SUMSUNG is a high capacity and rechargeable li-ion battery with premium cell
- Best replacement battery for SAMSUNG AD43-00065A , SB-L110A , SB-L160 , SB-L160/XXA , SB-L320 , SB-L480 , VSM003S
- Type: Lithium ion 7.2V rechargeable battery
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Dimensions: 70.50 x 38.50 x 20.50 mm/2.7 x 1.5 x 0.8in(W x H x D)
- SANGER 7.2V 2200mAh Replacement Digital Camcorder Battery is specifically designed to work with your SAMSUNG SB-L160 Digital Camera
- Replacement Digital Camcorder Battery are designed to last longer and have reduced memory effect
- SAMSUNG VP-SCD55
- SAMSUNG SC-L Series: SCL810, SCL860, SCL870, SCL901, SCL903, SCL906, SCL907, SC-L520, SC-L530, SC-L550, SC-L600, SC-L610, SC-L630, SC-L650, SC-L700, SC-L710, SC-L750, SC-L770
- SAMSUNG SC-W Series: SCW80, SCW87, SCW97, SC-W61, SC-W62, SC-W71, SC-W73
- SAMSUNG VM-A Series: VM-A110, VM-A2300, VM-A300, VM-A320, VM-A3400T, VM-A350, VM-A400, VM-A5500
- SAMSUNG VM-B Series: VM-B110, VM-B300, VM-B310, VM-B350, VM-B360, VM-B5700
- SAMSUNG VM-C Series: VM-C170, VM-C300, VM-C3700
- SAMSUNG VP-L Series: VP-L2000, VP-L3000, VP-L4000, VP-L500, VP-L520, VP-L530, VP-L550, VP-L600, VP-L600B, VP-L610, VP-L610B, VP-L610D, VP-L630, VP-L650, VP-L700, VP-L700(U), VP-L710, VP-L750, VP-L750D, VP-L770, VP-L800, VP-L800U, VP-L850, VP-L850D, VP-L870, VP-L900, VP-L906, VP-L907
- SAMSUNG VP-M Series: VP-M50, VP-M51, VP-M52, VP-M53, VP-M54
- SAMSUNG VP-W Series: VP-W60, VP-W60B, VP-W61, VP-W61D, VP-W63, VP-W70(U), VP-W71, VP-W75, VP-W75D, VP-W80, VP-W80U, VP-W87, VP-W87D, VP-W70, VP-W90, VP-W97
- SAMSUNG DC Series: SAMSUNG L 100 / L 110 / L 210
What are the Symptoms of a Dead DV Camcorder Battery?
- Unless you have access to AC power in any situation, having a charged camcorder battery is critical to the ability to record video in many situations, such as your child's school play or soccer game. Most camcorders come with a rechargeable lithium ion battery that is good for an hour's worth of recording; often, you can also buy an extended life battery good for anywhere from three to seven hours of recording. However, batteries do eventually wear out
- It is hard to initially tell when a camcorder battery is starting to die, but one of the most common symptoms is decreased recording time. If you think you have a fully charged battery, but can only record for 30 minutes, the battery may be in the process of dying. However, in these situation, it may be possible that you didn't charge the battery enough; you may have also used it under power-draining conditions, such as cold weather. Therefore, it is important to start to track how much recording time you are getting from each charge
- Most camcorders have a battery bar in the viewfinder that will tell you how much your battery is charged. If the charger is green and indicates your battery is fully charged, but it doesn't show full strength upon putting it into the camcorder, your battery may be starting to die
- False charging can be another symptom of a dead battery. If you leave the battery on the charger overnight, but don't get a decent amount of time recording once you've re-inserted it into the camcorder, it is time to replace the battery
- Don't try to overcharge your batteries; remove them from the charger when the charger says they are charged. Leaving them on to try to maintain the charge, or to give what is a dying battery a full charge, can damage both the battery and charger
- At a certain point, the camcorder battery simply won't charge. When this happens, replace it. If you are unsure of whether or not this is the case for your situation, plug in the camcorder to your AC power. If it still works, but the battery still won't turn it on, then the battery is dead. The one caveat to this is that sometimes, rarely, a charger will go bad, so if you get a new battery, charge it and then it doesn't work, the charger is probably bad
If your battery met any of the circumstances above, you should change a new one
How to Maximize Battery Performance?
- Breaking In New Batteries: New batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge your new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity
- Keep Your Batteries Clean: It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and your laptop
- Exercise Battery: Do not leave your battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above
- Power Management: To get maximum performance from the battery, fully optimize the notebooks power management features prior to use. Power management is a trade off: better power conservation in exchange for lesser computer performance. The power management system conserves battery power by setting the processor to run at a slower speed, dimming the screen, spinning down the hard drive when it's not used and causing the machine to go into sleep mode when inactive. The notebook user's guide will provide information relating to specific power management features. It may also be necessary to update the BIOS of the notebook in order to achieve maximum performance especially if the original battery has a lower power capacity (mAH). Please visit the notebook manufacturer's website for information regarding BIOS updates
- Do not short-circuit a battery. A short-circuit may cause damage to the battery
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive
- Do not expose the battery to moisture or rain
- Keep battery away from fire or other sources of extreme heat. Do not incinerate. Exposure of batteries to extreme heat may result in an explosion
- 1 x Replacement Rechargeable Li-ion Camera Battery SB-L160 for SAMSUNG 7.2V 2200mAh
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.35||USD$ 9.28||USD$ 9.22||USD$ 9.13||USD$ 9.13|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.