Customers Also Bought
- Keep your cell phone safe and protected in style with this case
- Simple installation, no tool required
- Constructed from smooth, treated soft plastic that resists dirt and stains
- Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls and ports without having to remove the case
- Compatible with SAMSUNG i900
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 116 x 63 x 14mm / 4.6 x 2.5 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- Gives your cell phone double protection
- Protect your cell phone against scratch, attrition, bump, dirt and so on
- 1 x Soft Plastic Skin Back Case Cover for SAMSUNG i900
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.74||USD$ 2.53||USD$ 2.35||USD$ 2.20||USD$ 2.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is it possible for my SAMSUNG i900 Omnia to automatically sync with my PC using ActiveSync?
ActiveSync is not supported in Windows Vista, you need to install Windows Mobile Device Center. once you install it reboot and the Sync Center will automatically start, and it will allow the connection to DMA in "Windows Mobile Device Center -> Connection Settings".
- Can not connect to internet or receive any MMS on the SAMSUNG i900?
Get vodafone to text you the internet settings to your phone, most likely the settings on the phone already are'nt correct!
- Is the SAMSUNG i900 Omnia going to be available on O2?
You would be best to contact 02 to find out if or when this phone will be available on their network. Samsung don't have details of which retailers or networks will stock the phone, but as the phone isn't on 02's official shop website then I would suspect that that means they don't yet have the phone (at least online). If you contact 02 though, they should be able to advise you further.