- The Protective LCD Screen Protector protect your cell phone's LCD screen against dust and scratches and eliminate glare
- The Protective LCD Screen Protector is designed for perfect fit with the LCD screen
- Offers tough, durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched
- Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface; leaves no residue when removed
- 99% transparent, unmatched clarity
- Washable and reusable screen protector, never need to buy another screen protector again
- Enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features
- Accessory only, phone not included
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: SANSUNG U600
- Size: 64 x 39mm/2.5 x 1.5in (L x W)
- The Protective LCD Screen Protector is specially designed for perfect fit
- The Protective LCD Screen Protector will cling smoothly in the absence of dust, dirt or oil
- Unique designed, the LCD Screen Protector can well fit for your phone
How to Remove Screen Protectors:
Cell Phone screen protectors offer a great way to protect your touchscreen devices from scratching. Unfortunately from time to time dust and air bubbles can collect under your screen, forcing you to remove the protector. While it doesn't take a rocket scientist to remove the screen you'll want to make sure that you do so properly, thus avoiding any scratching or other device damage.
Removing A Screen Protector With Tape:
- Take a piece of scotch tape and place it as one of the corners of your devices display. The tape should overlap with the device and the screen protector
- Pull up very slowly on the scotch tape, making sure that the tape has a hold of the screen protector. Once the screen protector begins to pull up grasp it with your fingers and pull up on the protector
- Use duct tape if the scotch tape is not giving a strong enough grip to pull up the protector. Again pull very slowly to avoid any damage to your device
- Clean the devices screen once the protector is removed. A good product for cleaning mobile devices is the "Proporta Mobile Device Cleaner" simply spray the contents from the bottle on your screen and wipe off any sticky residue using the products included micro-cloth
Removing A Screen Protector. The Blow Dryer Method:
- Remove your cell phones battery to avoid damage
- Place your hair dryers setting on low heat and slowly heat up the display on your device. Do not stay in one spot for too long as this can damage your device
- Slowly pull on the corner of your device after applying a slight amount of heat. Do not overheat your device
- Use the Proporta Screen Cleaner to once again clean your screen once the screen protector has been successfully removed
Tips & Warnings:
- Be very careful when using heat on your device as this could cause damage if overheating occurs, this should be used as a last resort. Also make sure to pull gently with tape to avoid any screen or device scratching that can occur in certain instances
- 1 x LCD Screen Protector for SANSUNG U600
- 1 x Screen Cleaning Cloth
Spec Condition New Type Screen Protector Compatibility SANSUNG U600 Material PVC Color Transparent Dimension 64 x 39mm / 2.5 x 1.5in (L x W) Features Features Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface; leaves no residue when removed
99% transparent, unmatched clarity
Washable and reusable screen protector, never need to buy anothe
Packaging Package Included 1 x LCD Screen Protector for SANSUNG U600
1 x Screen Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.79||USD$ 1.35||USD$ 1.08||USD$ 0.90||USD$ 0.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on08-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: When I say this Protective LCD Screen Protector is worth the price, keep in mind it sells for $1. <br/>A bit of a trick to get this applied without getting any air bubbles, or dust particles between the plastic and the iPod. I finally had to resort to using just a touch of moisture (and I mean just the tiniest bit. Pods don't like moisture) and then use my fingers and the supplied squeegee to remove the remaining bubbles. On the plus side; it does a great job of not showing finger smudges all over the screen.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: Works great! Took a couple tries to get it on with no air pockets, but once I did, you can't even tell it's there!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on07-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Easier than most to install probably because it is thicker and is easier to handle. Even though it is thicker it doesn't seem to affect the usability of the touch screen.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-14-2011
- Other Thoughts: Quite frankly, all "screen protectors" are somewhat difficult to apply. You just need to have a little patience and apply it very slowly. It really is the best such product on the market as I've tried them all.........
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on08-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Protective LCD Screen Protector is well worth the price. I bought 2 . Similar product at computer store is way high 10 or 12 bucks. This seller gets it 2 ya in a Hurry.....
Was this review helpful?
- How do I remove a screen protector?
If you want to remove the bubbles (this will save you money) get a flat, knife-like object (but not as sharp as a knife) or anything that will push the bubbles out. Just put the knife-like a few millimeters or centimeters away from the bubbles then push the bubbles to the direction you want them to come out of. Removing the screen protector is simple. Just simply peel it off. If you find it hard to peel it off, ask someone to peel it off for you.
- Can I clean an LCD cell phone screen protector?
Yes, it can be cleaned. Just dampen the towel though not too wet. That way no excess liquid can get into the phone. If there is stuff under the screen you may be able to remove the protector and clean it, staying away from the adhesive parts, so it will stick back on when clean.
- How to remove dust from LCD screen protector?
The screen protectors stick using static. So just use water to rinse it off and let it dry off don't wipe it clean or it will go worse.