Customers Also Bought
- SATA interface used
- Fast data transfer SATA Cable
- Good anti-interference performance HDD SATA Cable
- A durable and stable Data Power SATA Cable
- Cable Length: 500mm/19.7in
- Color: Black & Red & Yellow
- Size: 40 x 2mm/1.6 x 0.1in (W x H)
- A durable and stable item, fast and easy way to connect hard drives to a motherboard
- Provides a fast data transfer rate, specially designed to improve system airflow and rout ability
How to Transfer a IDE Hard Drive Data to a SATA Hard Drive:
- Shut down the computer and then open the computer case. You may need to use a screwdriver to remove screws that hold the computer case access panel in place
- Locate the SATA and IDE cable connectors on the motherboard, which are usually found near the memory and power connectors toward the outside edge of the board. The IDE connectors are wide, square, connectors with two rows of multiple pins. The SATA connectors are small, hexagon-shaped connectors with a single row of flat pins
- Plug the SATA data interface cable into the motherboard SATA connector (the small hexagon shaped connector located near the memory and power connectors toward the outside edge of the board). Plug the other end of the SATA data cable into the SATA data cable hard drive interface connector (the small hexagon-shaped connector located on the back edge of the hard drive)
- Plug the IDE data interface cable into an open IDE connector on the motherboard (located near the memory and power connectors toward the outer edge of the motherboard). Plug one of the open IDE connectors into the data interface connector on the IDE hard drive (the wide multiple pin connector located on the back edge of the hard drive)
- Plug the SATA power cable into the SATA hard drive if required or use the standard hard drive power cable if the hard drive is equipped with the standard hard drive power cable connector
- Plug a hard drive power cable into the IDE hard drive power connector located next to the IDE data connector interface on the back edge of the drive. If the IDE drive has jumper settings, confirm that the jumper is set to the "Slave" setting according to the diagram on the hard drive
- Close the computer case and then boot the computer
- Click "Start", then click "Computer" and verify that both of the newly installed hard drive icons are available
- Double-click on each hard drive icon to open and view the files on each drive in separate windows
- Navigate to the files that you wish to transfer then right-click on the files and click "Copy"
- Navigate to the location on the destination SATA drive where you wish to copy the files
- Right-click on the destination location and click "Paste" to transfer the files to the new location on the destination drive
- 1 x SATA 7P 15P Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.30||USD$ 4.95||USD$ 4.65||USD$ 4.39||USD$ 4.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.