Customers Also Bought
- These couplers can be used with PC or UPC style fiber connectors
- Used to connect duplex SC UPC fiber cables
- Plastic body provides a light weight yet durable solution
- Dust caps protect against debris and contamination
- Size: 31 x 35 x 9mm / 1.2 x 1.4 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- 1 x SC UPC Singlemode Duplex Fiber Optic Network Coupler
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.85||USD$ 1.72||USD$ 1.61||USD$ 1.52||USD$ 1.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are Fiber Optics?
Fiber optics (optical fibers) are long, thin strands of very pure glass about the diameter of a human hair. They are arranged in bundles called optical cables and used to transmit light signals over long distances.
- How does DSDN work?
DSDN technology is based on proven switched Ethernet local-area networking concepts. Originating from a fiber optic network backbone, Cat6 twisted-pair cable is connected to environmentally hardened DSDN switches throughout a neighborhood. Cat6 wiring then connects the switches to a subscriber's home or business. By using standard Ethernet connections, the DSDN network does not require expensive interfaces, and can be built for far less than FTTH alternatives. To conserve bandwidth and eliminate congestion, the DSDN switches route data packets intelligently within the network. Even if a cable is cut, the intelligent path routing capabilities of the DSDN network allow it to move around the affected area to deliver reliable, continuous service. More importantly, traffic within the network maintains a speed of 100 Mbps and does not need to travel through a central office, head-end or public Internet.
- Cam you explain the difference between simplex and duplex?
Simplex, or SX, refers to a single fiber cable or connection. Duplex, or DX, refers to a double (side-by-side) cable or connection.